Green Bay is a shell of their team on the road

12thManNorth

Reaction score
I think people seem to be forgetting just how average Green Bay is on the road. Yes they're an amazing home team (equally as dominant than Sea right now), BUT the game isn't at Lambeau boys & girls.

This team is incredibly average on the road. 4-4 this year, with double digit losses in Seattle, Detroit, New Orleans, and losing by 8 in Buffalo. Signature wins against the vaunted Bears, Vikings, Dolphins, and Bucs.

They average double the amount of points at home versus on the road.

Last 3 years incl playoffs, Sea is 25-2 at home.
Last 3 years incl playoffs, GB is 12-13 on the road

This is the main reason I like our chances so much better compared to Dallas coming in here

BlueBlood

Reaction score
12thManNorth":2ux81x86 said:
I think people seem to be forgetting just how average Green Bay is on the road. Yes they're an amazing home team (equally as dominant than Sea right now), BUT the game isn't at Lambeau boys & girls.

This team is incredibly average on the road. 4-4 this year, with double digit losses in Seattle, Detroit, New Orleans, and losing by 8 in Buffalo. Signature wins against the vaunted Bears, Vikings, Dolphins, and Bucs.

This is the main reason I like our chances so much better compared to Dallas coming in here

12-13 with a healthy Rodgers. Yikes!

Jacknut16

Reaction score
BlueBlood":31rju3jc said:
12thManNorth":31rju3jc said:

The thing that worries me now is that I cant find one reason why the Packers can win this game.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Jacknut16":3n241xex said:
BlueBlood":3n241xex said:
12thManNorth":3n241xex said:

The thing that worries me now is that I cant find one reason why the Packers can win this game.

I was much more worried about Carolina TBH. The formula we use to beat people is the same formula we have a hard time with.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
BlueBlood":1kbirmb5 said:
12thManNorth":1kbirmb5 said:

Well if that record is over the last 3 years, then it is not all with a healthy Rodgers. He missed a lot of time last year.