I would like to say

Largent80

Reaction score
WELCOME to any new Seahawk fans.

Every single one of us had that day where we said..I am a Seahawk fan, it doesn't matter when it was.

Just the fact that we are all here, in this incredible moment in Hawk history.

I can't think of a better time to just becoming a Hawk fan than now as far as being the team everyone wishes they had.

I wouldn't change a thing as far as my experience has been. But I have to say, last year, and the way we won it, is the best possible outcome of my entire support of this team.

No matter what anyone says....Enjoy your time as a Hawk fan and Welcome.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Here here! The negative comments about so called "bandwagon" fans are uncalled for and I don't understand why people feel it's necessary to make them. Besides, who gave anyone the ability to recognize, let alone pass judgement on another fan?

Welcome all new Seahawk fans, and all old Seahawk fans who are just now finding your way to Seahawks.net! More fans means more influence :twisted:

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
The reason I started this is because if you are just becoming a fan now, it doesn't matter when it is, except that your timing is impeccable !!!

Seriously, the Hawks were just starting when I became a fan, but that only matters to ME, and my wonderful, and hideous experiences along the way. And I hate the term bandwagon. If you are a fan, maybe yesterday, today or last week, you are a welcome addition, because we are droppin like flies and we always need more 12's.

pehawk

Reaction score
If we did have a Seahawks fan street cred competition I'd win it anyways. Ya'll just bandwagon mouthbreathers...I'm the king.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
In the 80's we were all mouth breathers, which is why we are lucky to just be breathing at all.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
ivotuk":3e4soeet said:
Here here! The negative comments about so called "bandwagon" fans are uncalled for and I don't understand why people feel it's necessary to make them. Besides, who gave anyone the ability to recognize, let alone pass judgement on another fan?:

I haven't seen any of us using that term, it's other team's unimaginative fans that couldn't come up with anything else.

IMO this is why sports is so awesome, it's really the only thing that can bring a city together like this. It's a beautiful thing.

MVP53

Reaction score
Largent80":1qf0ba68 said:
Seriously, the Hawks were just starting when I became a fan, but that only matters to ME.

That is an excellent way to put it.