Online pro shop/NFL shop restock

Sombrio

Reaction score
Hello fellows 12's
Been trying to fulfill my seahawks addiction from Vancouver for the last few years. The merchandise selection up here is somewhat limited. Been buying a few items here and there from NFL shop, but the dollar and shipping charges make it a lot more expensive now. I made it down for my first game in a while, 3 weeks ago when the Rams were in town. Unfortunately the pro shops were long sold out of what I was looking for. I was hoping to pick up a pair of the stadium fan gloves, and a kam chancellor jersey. None of which could be found, online stores have been out of stock of the gloves for a while. I already have a Wilson and lynch limited jersey, I am thinking of getting an elite chancellor jersey.

With his rising popularity, do you think a stock elite chancellor jersey might be available over the off season?
I have heard that online customized elite jerseys don't come out the same as the stock numbered elite jerseys (stitching, number size and material etc ...) buying in person from the Seattle pro shop isn't really an option for me at this point.

When do the online stores usually restock items such as gloves and jerseys?

Thanks
GO HAWKS!