Cinnamon Lynch

SeaMeat

Reaction score
This is a post without any real value, other than to maybe give you a little chuckle.

My youngest, Hunter (we just celebrated his 4 year birthday), has a mind that works faster than his mouth, and when he talks about his all time favorite Seahawk, Marshawn Lynch, it comes out sounding like, "Cinnamon Lynch".

I am trying desperately to get him to say it on video so I can post it for you guys, but he clams up when I put a camera in front of him.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
SeaMeat":10dmbv1v said:
but he clams up when I put a camera in front of him.

My 4 yo is exactly the same. Either something he says or whenever he is laughing at something. As soon as I get the camera on him whatever was highly amusing just stops. It's properly annoying.

You then show the half assed effort (where the first bit of the video is you begging them to do it again for a minute) to someone else and have to convince them what was happening was hilarious as they look at you like you are mental.

As an aside my little lad has really got into American football. Whenever he sees it on the TV he runs up to me, puts his arms straight up and shouts "TOUCHDOWN". It's hilarious, I'd film it and show you but well... err... you get the picture (or not).

ivotuk

Reaction score
You need a small video camera with a remote. Set it up on a tripod and keep the remote in your pocket. :D

OP
OP
SeaMeat

SeaMeat

Reaction score
gonna try the camera with the hidden remote idea.

It's funny as all get out.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
SeaMeat":2vhml3uz said:
I am trying desperately to get him to say it on video so I can post it for you guys, but he clams up when I put a camera in front of him.
If he just said "Yeah," "I'm thankful," or "Thanks for asking," you'd really have something there. ;)