Welcome Packer Fans

jonkchar

Reaction score
Welcome cheeseheads- I respect your team, franchise & fanbase

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt, nothing but respect for the Packers, their fans and that organization. This week is SO much better than having to deal with Cowpoke fans.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
The Pack are awesome, they made this far.. too bad it has to end for them in Seattle .. oops did I type that outloud

:sarcasm_off:

j/k you guys rock!!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
And thanks for the information I am gathering on your site. It is interesting and informative. Welcome and be happy here.

marko358

Reaction score
From Chicago but never liked the Bears. Always had mad respect for the Packers and their fan base. Absolutely love that the citizens own the team and not some douchey billionaire. That being said, I hope we beat them 49-0 on Sunday.

PackerNation

Reaction score
jonkchar":izelznrk said:

Your fanbase and team deserve respect as well! I am really looking forward to this match up. The Seahawks have our home town boy John Schneider and your QB was a WI Badger. Some of us follow your team when the Packers are not playing!

Good luck on Sunday. No excuses, win or lose. (None. Not even the "calf".)

BTW, Wilson does a lot with children in hospitals in the Seattle area and he did the same when he was at UW Wisconsin-Madison. He has my ultimate respect. Both on and off the field.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Yes, welcome. All the Cheese Heads I know are awesome. Even my mother-in-law:)

May the best team win, and no injuries!!

Go Hawks!!

ptisme

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":2arkqg6a said:
Thought I would return the favor since you guys have been so gracious. We have an awesome fan base and will give you a 12th man welcome...

https://www.packerforum.com/threads/wel ... ans.57882/
You made this point on that thread and I want to address it: "Yeah it's damn if we do, or damn if we don't. If we beat the Pack it will be because of Rodgers leg, if we don't it's because we suck LOL."

That statement you made can be made any week. When you become as good as the Seahawks are now you have little to gain and everything to lose with each game it seems... That's why it's so tough to stay on top. Happened to us in the 2011 season....

ptisme

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":f1dia3fm said:
No doubt, nothing but respect for the Packers, their fans and that organization. This week is SO much better than having to deal with Cowpoke fans.
They are the worst, I'll agree with you on that... Actually Viking fans after a two game winning streak are more insufferable, but not by much.....

ptisme

Reaction score
jonkchar":2b26u8lg said:
Thanks. I also think the world of the Seahawks because:
1. Your GM is from Green Bay
2. Your quarterback is a Badger.
3. Your defense is a unit unlike any we ever had in Green Bay and I'm very envious.
4. Your fan base are good people (mostly, few punks but all fan bases have them) like Packer fans are.
Best of luck and if you win I'll root for you to beat the snobby Pats:)

ptisme

Reaction score
PackerNation":y1yy3i09 said:
jonkchar":y1yy3i09 said:

Your fanbase and team deserve respect as well! I am really looking forward to this match up. The Seahawks have our home town boy John Schneider and your QB was a WI Badger. Some of us follow your team when the Packers are not playing!

Good luck on Sunday. No excuses, win or lose. (None. Not even the "calf".)

BTW, Wilson does a lot with children in hospitals in the Seattle area and he did the same when he was at UW Wisconsin-Madison. He has my ultimate respect. Both on and off the field.
We won't use the calf as an excuse. They are a better team and we'd be a long shot to win in Seattle if Rodgers was healthy. Now if you were coming to Lambeau, that would be a different story!

OP
OP
seahawk12thman

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
TBH I think this game might be one sided. A partial tear will only get worse. I will say your running game has vastly improved. I would like to hear from Packer Fans what happened in Buffalo?