If the Hawks play the Pats in the SB.....

hawkpride

Reaction score
Will Brandon Browner give up all he knows of the Hawks offensive plays? I'm sure he will to support his current team, and what effect does that have on our game planning? I'm sure he knows RW tendencies more than anyone else we will face as he practiced against him every day.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
What can he tell them about the scheme they couldn't figure out on their own? Our defense almost aways shows its hand pre-snap.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Teams we beat this year with former Hawk players:
Green Bay Packers
New York Giants
Philadelphia Eagles

OP
OP
hawkpride

hawkpride

Reaction score
So my concern was on the o side not the defense. BB knows our base o, and RW tendencies, that is my concern.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
There is nothing he would be able to tell them that Belichick could not deduce himself from a full bye week of tape study.

As mentioned above, Maragos and Thurmond currently play for the Eagles and Giants. Didn't help them. We pasted the Eagles and put up historic rushing numbers on the Giants.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
hawkpride":liv7q2xx said:
So my concern was on the o side not the defense. BB knows our base o, and RW tendencies, that is my concern.

If there's a fear of BB, it's because he's the kind of huge physical corner that can manhandle our small WR's............and not because of whatever perceived knowledge he has of our playbook. All that stuff is evident on film.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Wouldnt Wilson and the offense have an advantage over Browner as they know HIS tendancies? The Patriots already know how we play and what are tendancies are. Our biggest tendancy is winning.

jblaze

Reaction score
See I look at this the other way. We know BB's weaknesses and can exploit them. Revis will be much more difficult.

I don't really see RW with any "tendencies". He's fairly random in that a play is designed to do one thing and it rarely ends up that. He improvises so well and there's often many options in a pass or run play that there's nothing to be gained when it really depends on what the defense is doing. Then there's the scrambling, then everything is out the window and it's backyard football time!

I think all these notions of previous players having inside knowledge is overblown. Things change so often that the info isn't good a month after you learn it.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Just send him a few ounces of the finest green that can be purchased in Seattle. I am sure the rest would work it self out.

SeaChase

Reaction score
Even if you know the exact play you still have to physically stop it.

Latest posts