Awesome Michael Bennett Interview w/ Jim Rome today

jms71

Reaction score
Edit: Click on link below courtesy of kearly to hear Michael Bennett interview for free.....Thanks again kearly!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thought this was a great and funny Interview. Jim Rome may not be everyone's cup to tea but I thought he had a very good give and take with Bennett.

I didn't know Kelvin Benjamin spit in his face during the Panther game. Have a ton more respect for Bennett on how he responded and how his team mates helped calm him down. Also the insight into the team meeting after the Percy trade comparing where the team was then and is now post-Harvin is very interesting and a definite turning point in their season.

Hopefully everyone should be able to listen to the interview without a subscription to the Jim Rome site (Apologies if you're not able to ). Enjoy!

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Kelvin Benjamin spat in Michael Bennett's face? Disgusting.

This confirms the head case he was known to be in college is still there under the surface.

If I were a Panthers' fan, I would have zero faith in Benjamin to not throw his career away by doing something stupid, ala Greg Hardy.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Spitting in someone's face is about the lowest thing one man can do to another

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I heard it on KJR and it surprised me. I would love to have a talent like him at WR on our team. As disrespectful as spitting on somebody is at least he apologized. He could have been caught up in the heat of the moment and made a mistake, but when he was cool headed he realized his mistake. I imagine a guy like Harvin would be too arrogant to apologize and think he didn't do anything wrong.

Lanakila

Reaction score
Jim Rome kind of annoys me but that was the best Michael Bennet interview I've heard yet.