Packers aren't the same team as week 1

Jacknut16

Reaction score
Im going to call this out right now.

Watching the All-22 there was nothing that the Packers where doing VS Dallas or Detroit in the last 2 games that they weren't doing vs Seattle in week one.
The only real difference is that Rodgers looked very good moving around/buying time and had great velocity on his passes in Week 1. He was making some plays against the Hawks, but everything you get against this Seahawks defense is just so ... tough, so hard to get, that just the most simple of plays seem like a major accomplishment.
I hope everyone is enjoying what they are seeing as far as the Hawks defense, it really is special.

Rodgers did lose his tackle in the 3rd quarter when the Hawks where already up 20-10, but it hardly was the reason they lost.

The Hawks LBs are good dropping back in coverage and taking away some of Rodgers quick stuff which he will need desperately on Sunday. Without Rodgers pushing the envelope and buying time the Packers will have to play a perfect game in all other phases of the game to win.

This is a weak sauce argument, and I just felt the need to call it out.

Riley12

Reaction score
Well, the argument I have now been hearing is that their rookies are now seasoned.

File that in a dumpster labelled "obvious trash that is obvious"

253hawk

Reaction score
A healthy Rodgers was dinking and dunking for less than 6 Y/A in week 1. Think about that for a second.

OP
OP
Jacknut16

Jacknut16

Reaction score
253hawk":2enu46jg said:
A healthy Rodgers was dinking and dunking for less than 6 Y/A in week 1. Think about that for a second.

Exactly, he was moving in ways he could only dream of vs Dallas last week.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
253hawk":ar1b33ex said:

Very true....however Philip Rivers was dinking and dunking against that same defense in week 2 with a lot of success. Romo had success throwing against the Seahawks. Cam Newton had some success throwing against the Seahawks last week. Rodgers is better than Rivers, Romo, and Newton even with one leg. He's definitely more accurate than those 3 for sure. Seahawk defense is great but even they have some weaknesses that great players may exploit. Rodgers is a great player. It's going to be a good game. Go Hawks!!

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Riley12":24o25upg said:
Well, the argument I have now been hearing is that their rookies are now seasoned.

File that in a dumpster labelled "obvious trash that is obvious"
Mostly that is about Devonte Adams. I watched a bunch of all 22 as well, Adams is as likely to run the wrong route or whiff a block as make a good play.

The thing that interests me most is the plays with 18 in the backfield. I think Seattle is going to blow of those plays up. They love to run a trips set with 18 at RB, and then wheel route him out behind the confusion of trying to zone a trips set. I think Seattle is going to have something special dialed up for that.