NFL Network...so uninformed

12thManHawkFan

Reaction score
Just watched a segment, they said it's scary how The Hawks and the packers have the same number of big plays....

PackersToxic

SeahawksToxic

Lets keep the facts straight shall we, we aren't on the same level, not even close. Actually, The Hawks are on two whole other leves compared to the packers.

Riley12

Reaction score
I watched about ten minutes of the NFL Network tonight - long enough to see Mike Rob interview our pedestrian receivers. I caught a bit of the Packer lovefest.

I chalk it all up to the NFL trying to create the illusion that a championship game with a -7.5 underdog is really a closer matchup.

sc85sis

Reaction score
12thManHawkFan":3im6ybtq said:
Just watched a segment, they said it's scary how The Hawks and the packers have the same number of big plays....

PackersToxic

SeahawksToxic

Lets keep the facts straight shall we, we aren't on the same level, not even close. Actually, The Hawks are on two whole other leves compared to the packers.

Yep, Sporting Charts shows Seattle with 110 big plays (83 rush, 27 pass--10.77% of total plays). They show Green Bay with 101 big plays (67 rush, 34 pass--10.09% of total plays).

The really interesting stat is the number of big plays for minus those against. The Hawks kicked every other team's butt at +66. Denver was the next closest at +48. Green Bay comes in 6th at +23.

umadbrolob

Reaction score
bigskydoc":2iwg7v3e said:
It's ok, we won't have to hear about Green Bay next week.
That's right, we will all be hearing:RSTweet original

53f8ebdd87f02afab60caec292ecff14

resize

Sherman  gohawks by silverbackinc d6q9vgc

Latest posts