So what is the word on Maxwell- gonna start or still a

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Marlin Man":1dqjfthj said:
question mark??

thanks

M.M.

Find out in an hour and 20 mins or so. Presser is at 2pm Pacific time.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I mentioned this in the Practice (Injury) Report thread, but Dan Quinn had a press conference yesterday and said Maxwell is looking great at practice. I'd be completely shocked if he didn't play Sunday

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
kidhawk":1o304fh2 said:
I mentioned this in the Practice (Injury) Report thread, but Dan Quinn had a press conference yesterday and said Maxwell is looking great at practice. I'd be completely shocked if he didn't play Sunday

I thought Maxwell had looked good in practice prior to last week's game. Thought he was supposed to be a go for that one. That said, it's not an injury, so once he gets over this bug, he'll be pretty fresh physically, which is a great thing. I guess the cold just kicked his butt a bit more than anticipated, but if I had to guess, I think he's just fine for Sunday's game.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1jc18gxf said:
kidhawk":1jc18gxf said:

I thought Maxwell had looked good in practice prior to last week's game. Thought he was supposed to be a go for that one. That said, it's not an injury, so once he gets over this bug, he'll be pretty fresh physically, which is a great thing. I guess the cold just kicked his butt a bit more than anticipated, but if I had to guess, I think he's just fine for Sunday's game.

The way Quinn sounded yesterday, he's over the bug. He just called it some flu thing. Respiratory illnesses can linger, so the fact that he wasn't 100% for Saturday isn't a shocker, but I would definitely be shocked if it was still a problem this week, especially after listening to Quinn yesterday