Justin Britt Questionable for NFCCG.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Not the best news I've heard.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/scohenPI/status/556198347212464128[/tweet]

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
He'll play! Kids a warrior. Wondering if Johnson can play with one of those Gronkowski elbow braces?

MysterMatt

Reaction score
When did Brill get hurt? I don't recall seeing him go out of the game last week. Granted, I was fairly buzzed by the second half.

If not Britt, who will fill in? Bailey?

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Feel confident in Bailey if Britt can't go.

Not sure we can rely on Simon's health next season if Maxi leaves. Could see us picking a CB early in the draft, Quentin Rollins is a name to watch.

kidhawk

Reaction score
According to the depth chart, Bailey is the backup for LT and Gilliam for RT. Of course with Okung playing, they could move Bailey over, and I'd rather see Bailey than Gilliam personally. We'll know more after Pete's press conference at 2

MysterMatt

Reaction score
Thank you. I'm stuck on conference calls all afternoon, so look forward to the very unfunny recap. I really do appreciate you doing this all the time.

kidhawk

Reaction score
ludakrishna":3l0rw5gw said:
People have been wanting him to get benched. Well, we'll see if the grass is greener with Bailey.

You mean we MIGHT see that....still a 50/50 shot he plays until Pete says otherwise (at least according to the status of questionable

iigakusei

Reaction score
If our biggest injury concern is Britt - we will be just fine.

marko358

Reaction score
iigakusei":276b6ncz said:
If our biggest injury concern is Britt - we will be just fine.

^^^This. I feel pretty good going into this one. Glad to see Maxwell off the injury list.

Basis4day

Reaction score
MysterMatt":ni2ltclt said:
When did Brill get hurt? I don't recall seeing him go out of the game last week. Granted, I was fairly buzzed by the second half.

You can still be hurt during a game even if you played the entire game.

kidhawk

Reaction score
MysterMatt":2i74i0f8 said:

Pete said in his presser (which is recapped now viewtopic.php?f=2&t=105695 ) that Britt hurt his knee but finished the game. Said he's a game day decision and that Bailey took the snaps today at practice

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Britt or Bailey.. doesn't really matter since either guy will have their hands full with Peppers.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
Kind of a bummer, really. I think Britt had his best game. Ah, well. Hopefully he can go and, if not, Bailey is prepared.

pehawk

Reaction score
A real skeptical mind could think maybe this is their polite way of benching him, in favor of someone whooping his ass in practice. That would be a way Pete would handle it.

Most likely that's crazy talk, but, it would be how it was handled, IMO.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Hopefully we don't have to carry an extra line guy along with Britt just in case, which could cost a WR spot or KR spot.