Lots of Seattle representation on NFLN

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Mike Rob
Heath Evans
Nate Burleson
Big play Babs

Found it interesting. If you wont cover us, we'll graduate guys take your jobs and then talk about us.

pmedic920

Reaction score
For the most part they seem to keep the "homer" on the down low.
They all seem to be doing a good job too.
Personally I don't care for Evans though.

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":30nlqb9m said:

Evans seems to me to have a thorn up his ass when talking about the Hawks, not sure why.

Jville

Reaction score
Heath Evan identifies with the Patriots .... not the Seahawks.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Heath Evans identifies with the Patriots and Saints a couple times over before the Seahawks. He didn't even claim being a former Hawk until they recently became a powerhouse.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
gowazzu02":24s39n16 said:
Mike Rob
Heath Evans
Nate Burleson
Big play Babs

Found it interesting. If you wont cover us, we'll graduate guys take your jobs and then talk about us.

Nate and BABs were at the rally at Westmark Center this afternoon. With of course Moon and RAible.

Hawks46

Reaction score
TorontoHawk":1cxwx2a4 said:
pmedic920":1cxwx2a4 said:

Evans seems to me to have a thorn up his ass when talking about the Hawks, not sure why.

Evans used to be pretty down on the Hawks, almost like he was bitter or something. Now, he's really on board with them and is pretty enthusiastic when making his picks. Just look at his last prediction pick and he was all over the Hawks and seemed pretty positive about it.

Babs was on NFL AM and was rocking Hawks gear at the top of the Space Needle. He does a good job of being objective, but when they let him, he lets folks know who he identifies with.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Evans couldn't beat out Max Strong for the FB position... But that's true for a lot of people. He had way more success in NE and NO.

drdiags

Reaction score
Nate B may be a former Seahawk but I get the impression he doesn't connect with them based on the last two years he has made appearances on the show. He was saying the Boys would win the NFC. He does tend to try and be impartial, which is probably good for him vs MRob calling for a 20 pt victory by the home team. If MRob doesn't look out he will be looked at like Irvin and Sanders are for being Cowboys homers.

Heath only recently come around on the Seahawks. Babs needs more airtime to get his routine down, but he isn't bad.

I do like Nate's smooth delivery. He provides a good presence and doesn't bother me if he isn't a Seahawks homer. He did start with the Vikings, went to Detroit and finished in Cleveland. I guess his family is still in Washington but I never sensed he was a dyed in the State of Washington loyal fan. Just my take on the 4 gents.