Russell: Second in NFL Merchandise sales. 3 Hawks in top 10.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
According to Forbes, Russell was #2 in NFL Merchandise sales . Manning was #1.

The ranking represents sales between September 1 and November 30 from jerseys, t-shirts, photos, bobbleheads and other accessories sold by more than 80 NFLPI licensees like Nike, Fanatics, Fathead and McFarlane Toys. Manning outsold all players in Fatheads, bobbleheads and Nike game jerseys.
Sherman is #8
Lynch is #10
Earl Thomas is #29
Kam Chancellor is #31

Looks like fans really like our players.
Source: BleacherReport
I haven't seen this posted anywhere, please move/merge if duplicate or wrong forum.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
joeseahawks":1b6bg844 said:

The ranking represents sales between September 1 and November 30 from jerseys, t-shirts, photos, bobbleheads and other accessories sold by more than 80 NFLPI licensees like Nike, Fanatics, Fathead and McFarlane Toys. Manning outsold all players in Fatheads, bobbleheads and Nike game jerseys.
Sherman is #8
Lynch is #10
Earl Thomas is #29
Kam Chancellor is #31

I haven't seen this posted anywhere, please move/merge if duplicate or wrong forum.

lol ...No luck in the top 10? For how popular he is nobody sure seems to want his Jersey. I mean he is going to be the next greatest of all time HOF QB :D

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":3nzfj723 said:
joeseahawks":3nzfj723 said:

Sherman is #8
Lynch is #10
Earl Thomas is #29
Kam Chancellor is #31

lol ...No luck in the top 10? For how popular he is nobody sure seems to want his Jersey. I mean he is going to be the... next... greatest... of... all... time... HOF... QB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

FIFY.....emphasis..is ..everything!!!! :twisted: :stirthepot:

el capitan

Reaction score
Earl Thomas is #29 and Kam Chancellor is #31 what are the odds.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
If only...

Russ was #3

Lynch was #6 (2+4)

Sherm was #7 (2+5)

But Thom and Chance landing on their numbs is awesome.

#29 and #31 in jersey sales isn't that bad at all considering how many players are in the league.

Now we 12s just have to get Baldwins, Bennetts, and Wagners stats up.