Sorry Mike, but that's what being the underdog means

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Nobody accepts anything about the Seahawks until they go out and do it. From toppling the defending champion Saints to belittling Welker's "best damn offense to ever play the game."

There are endless doubters out front. There is a long trail of believers in the Hawks' wake.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
We have had smoking hot teams come in to the Clink during the Carroll era, even the first 2 years the Hawks were nasty at home. In every instance the Hawks have won and typically convincingly. The closest a team came to actually winning a playoff game here was due to a rare first snap fumble and the infrequent big run by the fastest QB in the league.

GB is a great team, but they are the underdogs because the Seahawks are better whether Rodgers is hurt or not. It isn't disrespect, it is because we have seen it time and time again when we had doubts. I like McCarthy, but he knows why they are the underdog.

The Outfield

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":syh6kl1z said:
We have had smoking hot teams come in to the Clink during the Carroll era, even the first 2 years the Hawks were nasty at home. In every instance the Hawks have won and typically convincingly. The closest a team came to actually winning a playoff game here was due to a rare first snap fumble and the infrequent big run by the fastest QB in the league.

GB is a great team, but they are the underdogs because the Seahawks are better whether Rodgers is hurt or not. It isn't disrespect, it is because we have seen it time and time again when we had doubts. I like McCarthy, but he knows why they are the underdog.

I stopped liking him when he whined like a baby about the Tate hail mary catch.