The Patriots

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Hope Dan Quinn keeps his mind in Seattle and not in Atlanta. Going to need to be focused to keep up with all these funky formations.

Russell Wilson is now 10-0 against Super Bowl winning QB's.

Sherman vs Revis.

Brandon Browner.

Kam vs Gronk.

Peyton Manning. Check! Tom Brady. Your turn.

And of course this...

[youtube]QdD5PlDAT6A[/youtube]

Personally, I think we kick their ass.

two dog

Reaction score
Patriots are rompin' over the Colts. That, along with our bermuda triangle of a game should make us SB underdogs.
That's a very good thing.

two dog

Reaction score
Patriots are rompin' over the Colts. That, along with our bermuda triangle of a game should make us SB underdogs.
That's a very good thing.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Pats are going to be tough. And those corners are going to give our WRs the toughest competition they will see other than practice with our DBs.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
HawkFan72":dwfzd1zd said:
Pats are going to be tough. And those corners are going to give our WRs the toughest competition they will see other than practice with our DBs.

Wouldnt be surprised to see all out fisticuffs between Browner and ADB.

hawk45

Reaction score
I'm sure glad it'll be in Arizona after watching our effort in the rain vs how the Patriots are operating in the rain.

Rain/wind in no way favors us IMO.

pehawk

Reaction score
Hawks will need someway to manufacture and bit more out of that WR Corp. Or, make Daniels active and give him a few jet sweeps to keep things honest.

My fear is Blount vs Hawks defensive interior.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
pehawk":1n9djgxg said:
Hawks will need someway to manufacture and bit more out of that WR Corp. Or, make Daniels active and give him a few jet sweeps to keep things honest.

My fear is Blount vs Hawks defensive interior.
Call me crazy but I'm not it's our O yet again that will have me worried

lobohawk

Reaction score
Bevell better game plan outta his mind for this one. NE will do like GB and sell out on the run, expecting their corners can lock down the WRs. Was pretty effective today.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The Hawks need to run, stay on the run and then run it even more. GB never actually stopped it and we kept dropping it trying to get big yards.

That killed us in this game. It gave the Packers far too many chances and if the Hawks want even a chance to win with NE they cannot allow Brady those short fields.

The Hawks CAN win this game if they run the ball and Wilson keeps it on the RO a lot more than he did today.

Throwing balls into coverage like today is not an option.

pehawk

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":14romaqr said:
The Hawks need to run, stay on the run and then run it even more. GB never actually stopped it and we kept dropping it trying to get big yards.

That killed us in this game. It gave the Packers far too many chances and if the Hawks want even a chance to win with NE they cannot allow Brady those short fields.

The Hawks CAN win this game if they run the ball and Wilson keeps it on the RO a lot more than he did today.

I hope the RO isn't limited, or, Russ runs it a bit more. This offense always needs it, but now with an injury riddled WR corp? They REALLY need it.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
What are the odds on Browner and ADB getting into fisticuffs?

Of course my ol' boy Leggarrette Blount is always willing to punch someone as well.

McGruff

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1al7uqdn said:

That is such a silly thing to say. Virtually every throw made by every QB is a throw into coverage.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Seahawks shat it all out against Favre er The other guys and still won. You got your rings in the past. We are the dominant team of the decade. I fatrt