Hmmm... Us vs. Pats in the Superbowl.

McGruff

Reaction score
I really wanted Russ to thump Luck, but beating Brady will have to do.

Lots of really good story lines.

Russ taking down another legend
Pete vs. Belicheat
Brandon Browner trying to win one from both sides

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Getting pressure on Brady is going to be key. The Ravens did a great job of it last week, but they couldn't seal the deal. They are also going to do everything they can to run up the middle.

If Seattle wins the matchup of Chancellor v. Gronkowski, that should cause the cards to tumble everywhere else.

Also, the Patriots are an all around solid football team by DVOA, but they aren't top 5 in any season category. (Top 5 offense in weighted DVOA, however.)

So, it'll be interesting. They are good enough to take advantage of Seattle mistakes, but Seattle should be favored for a reason.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
It will be the toughest game Seattle will ever play . That I can asure you . Any mistakes we will pay for . We have to play perfect football in all 3 phases to win

BC-Hawk

Reaction score
I'm a bit worried about the loss of Mebane and Hill in a game like this. I don't think we've been able to generate consistent pressure since we started suffering losses to the interior of our line. Our lack of big play WRs could be costly in a game like this too against great corners like Revis and Browner. The Pats have a great D Line too and our O Line is getting abused. Beast is going to have a tough go of it against that front four.

That said, I'm all in and won't ever stop believing in this team but New England is legit elite and will be incredibly hard to take out.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
If I was betting I would put the money on NE, especially if Bevell decides to abandon the run in the first half again and Russell keeps throwing into coverage.

The Hawks have done more than I could ever ask for, but they know what they have to do. Run, run and run.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
It's gonna be tough......that's for sure. We have to play so much better then we did today.

lobohawk

Reaction score
Double move browner to go deep. Wish we had Richardson for that.

mikeak

Reaction score
We already discussed this a few weeks back so more time for work the next 14 days :)

Pizza Mane

Reaction score
Browner is so overly aggressive down-field. Take a couple deep shots on him and I'd bet we'll get a few big PI calls.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
We certainly can't turn it over 5 times and hope to win.
Really want to see us establish the run earlier than we have recently to keep their offense off the field.
We're not great against the run up the middle right now because of the loss of Hill and Mebane and it's hurting our pass rush too. Again, ball control by establishing the run.
We need Sherm healthy enough to play.
I think it's going to be a very tight game. I like our team's obvious moxie.