The difference in how the media treats Luck vs Wilson

KatarHol

Reaction score
In our game, they couldn't flash that 0 passer rating on the screen enough. In the AFC championship game, not one peep about Lucks 20 rating. IF we had lost, the talk about how Wilsons play would affect his contract would have been ever present. You won't hear one peep about that in regards to Luck.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Don't matter they just got taken out to the woodshed and smacked up big time . That in its self tells the story

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Jesus, who cares? We're going to the Super Bowl for the 2nd straight year.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
The Colts are building. They till need a run game and a better D but they're getting there. We will see them in the Owl eventually.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Luck is Rog's "golden boy" so the negative talk about him doesn't fit their narrative.
But, like someone else said, we are in the Super Bowl so who cares. 8)

Dizzlepdx

Reaction score
KatarHol":bvp6k8tx said:
In our game, they couldn't flash that 0 passer rating on the screen enough. In the AFC championship game, not one peep about Lucks 20 rating. IF we had lost, the talk about how Wilsons play would affect his contract would have been ever present. You won't hear one peep about that in regards to Luck.

I didn't watch much of the Pats/Colts game so I can't speak to that but having a '0' for a passer rating in this significant of a game is definitely worth pointing out.

mikeak

Reaction score
I was thinking about it without comparing the broadcasts. I thought more of how people were going to say RW proved that he is not elite and how NE defense managed to shut-down Indy's offense....

joeseahawks

Reaction score
A. Luck 12/33 126 3.8 0 2 0-0 17.7 23.0

Let this sink in ...
RTG: 23. QBR: 17.7

How tall is he again?

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
For comparison, what were Russell's final passer rating/QBR states for today's game? I looked earlier and couldn't find them posted anywhere.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Look I hate how the media has a love fest with Luck and not as much with Wilson. However,, Luck is a good guy and a professional, also a hell of a QB. I am not going to bash him cause our guy doesn't get as much wooing. Both Luck and Wilson have no control of that.

Hate the producers of sports media,,,they are no different than any other media.

Wilson gets his share of love too

Msfann

Reaction score
What I like about the respect that the Seahawks have outside of Seattle is that they flat out took it by winning instead of having it handed to them like neckbeard who the media has slobbered over since day one.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
sc85sis":2sakfd4e said:
Rating was 44 I believe.

thanks, sis.

Not a good rating, but not that far below Rodger's.

And compared to Luck? Well... we win.