Seahawks early 2.5 favorites against Patriots

hawkfannj

Reaction score
That's crazy ! Did they see what the pats did? I don't get it!?!?
I would have thought it be the other way around

pmedic920

Reaction score
That's amazing.

I fully think we will be the underdog, when the dust settles.

Of course I don't have a good understanding of how Vegas does this stuff.

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1ytaq8c3 said:
I'm surprised. Expect the public will bet that the other way around like last year.

And Vegas will clean up just like they did last year.

Exittium

Reaction score
Well, props to the Patriots and I know its any given Sunday. My problem is I'm not impressed by NE. They've had a fairly easy road to the SB.

But Seahawks are gunna kill them. They're going to show them why they're the #1 Defense

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Green Bay >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Indy

And its not even close.

Oddsmakers have last years SuperBowl in their minds, clearly.

HOLLYWOOD

Reaction score
Probably be closer to + 1 to 1.5 for either team by GameDay. The injuries to ET and RS will impact it significantly if there are any concerns.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Dumb money pushing the line based on what they last saw. Always the same. Money will go the other way later in the week.

mikeak

Reaction score
Seattle played BAD in the first half

General public don't compare what they saw to the last few games like we do. Confident we come out better but not putting money on this game

Hawkpower

Reaction score
mikeak":em9a01m7 said:
Seattle played BAD in the first half

General public don't compare what they saw to the last few games like we do. Confident we come out better but not putting money on this game

Turnovers (our only real "bad" element of this game") are flukey and not likely to be repeated, especially when you consider how well Seattle has done in this category under Pete.

Hawks46

Reaction score
hawkfannj":1sqpvpwz said:
That's crazy ! Did they see what the pats did? I don't get it!?!?
I would have thought it be the other way around

I thought the same thing but then I realized:

Packers are a MUCH better team than the Colts. The Pack was probably the hottest team down the stretch in the league.

Packers beat NE fairly handily in the regular season. We've beat the Packers twice.

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/201...-seahawks-open-favorites-super-bowl-line-move

The Seahawks opened as 2.5-point favorites at multiple Las Vegas sports books, but the number was down to a pick 'em at the Westgate Superbook and the William Hill and Wynn sports books within an hour after opening. CG Technology was holding at Seattle minus-1. The MGM had the Patriots as 1-point favorites.

The Seahawks opened as 2.5-point favorites for the 2015 Super Bowl against the Patriots, but that line was on the move with kickoff still two weeks away.
There will be two weeks' worth of bets to shape what will be a highly anticipated Super Bowl on Feb. 1, in Glendale, Arizona. The Super Bowl point spread has never kicked off at a pick 'em.

saviorbrees

Reaction score
This game had the making to be a great super bowl. I think it will be one of the better ones. 30-28 hawks win last drive. Score will be 27-21 and Brady gets the ball with about 3:45 left in the game. With Brady and the pats back against the wall and a chance to cements his legacy with a comeback win Drives down the field and scores a touch down but leaves to much time on the clock. Seattle gets the ball back with 1:45secs drives down to the 28yard line and kicks the winning field goal with time expiring. The start of Russel Wilson's legacy begins. How's that for a super bowl :)

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
saviorbrees":10kivvkq said:
This game had the making to be a great super bowl. I think it will be one of the better ones. 30-28 hawks win last drive. Score will be 27-21 and Brady gets the ball with about 3:45 left in the game. With Brady and the pats back against the wall and a chance to cements his legacy with a comeback win Drives down the field and scores a touch down but leaves to much time on the clock. Seattle gets the ball back with 1:45secs drives down to the 28yard line and kicks the winning field goal with time expiring. The start of Russel Wilson's legacy begins. How's that for a super bowl :)

I'd take it, but I hope it isn't quite that close.

My poor heart! My nerves are raw already.