Still in awe...

hawkfannj

Reaction score
I thought in all my life I'd never see a win more improbable than the romo botched snap . I stand corrected

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Have you ever had a dream that you went to school naked, you step outside, a semi is bearing down on you and you can't run? That was the first half

Then....THEN without waking up, the semi truck crashes, you find a hot tub and its full of the Swedish bikini team models and they need back rubs. That was the end to this game. Holyee hell

hawkfannj

Reaction score
falcongoggles":159ya1d1 said:
Have you ever had a dream that you went to school naked, you step outside, a semi is bearing down on you and you can't run? That was the first half

Then....THEN without waking up, the semi truck crashes, you find a hot tub and its full of the Swedish bikini team models and they need back rubs. That was the end to this game. Holyee hell
Great post!!!!! :th2thumbs:

sutz

Reaction score
After all of those years of this happening to us, it's nice to see it go our way for a change. :)

You know, so many, many times I would listen to every highlight show, and wait for the Mon morning paper to see the real score, you know, the one that everybody got wrong because we couldn't have lost that game. Right now, I'm kind of scared to listen to or watch news, or read tomorrow's paper because I have this nagging feeling that it isn't real, and they'll repeal it somehow, and tomorrow they'll be advertising the upcoming Pats-Packers SB because this stuff doesn't happen for the Seahawks. The ball just never bounces our way like this.

Crazy days to be a Seahawks fan. :mrgreen:

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
I got into a physical altercation with a cop tonight. But when it was over, he swore he'd never doubt my prognostication ever again. He was a Debby Downer for 59 minutes and 59 seconds of this game, and I was telling him to have faith the entire time. What an incredible end to an incredible game! And we're going to the Super Bowl again, against the New England Patriots, the match-up I predicted at the beginning of the season. Wow, what a day!