Hey guys, lets remember...

pehawk

Reaction score
There's still one more game to go. Go ahead and enjoy this win tonight, but, let's not settle for 2nd best. Lets not overlook our next opponent, because, they wont be over looking us.

So, 12's, enjoy the win tonight but tomorrow lets focus on the next opponent.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Man the pats are going to be tough well coached great players all around . Will be an enormous challenge I doubt very highly we will be seeing we are going to blow them out they got no chance threads in the next 2 weeks . Nobody is going to look past them cause there is no tomarrow.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
This is shaping up perfectly. Back to being underdogs. Back to hearing the talking heads babble on about the opponent and disrespecting us.

Did they NOT just see what this team did for each other? That's the discussion I've seen multiple times out there: that the first SB was for the fans, but this one is PERSONAL. Is that not right? You actually think this team will allow itself to lose? To fail each other--to fail their brothers?*

NO. #######. WAY.

*Meant for the doubters, not you personally PE.

Tical21

Reaction score
I'm hungry, I want to embarrass Brady. Can't mess around with this one though. We pull this slow start crap against these guys, there ain't no coming back from it. You know Brady is going to want to get revenge on Sherm a little bit. Hopefully that revenge factor works against him and he throws a foolish ball. They're not going to be able to put Gronk out wide very effectively, and we're not going fall for the tackle-eligible crap. Can they beat us if we successfully handle Gronk? The middle of our pass defense is going to have to tighten up those zones, and I don't know if we're going to be able to get away with running as much cover-3. Blount just doesn't scare me. We might want to consider moving Sherman around a little more than normal. He did play a little slot against Nelson tonight. Dare we see him a bit against Gronk on 3rd downs?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
haha I'm just going to look ahead to the start of the regular season. This one's in the bag.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
pehawk":1gpcvfzj said:
There's still one more game to go. Go ahead and enjoy this win tonight, but, let's not settle for 2nd best. Lets not overlook our next opponent, because, they wont be over looking us.

So, 12's, enjoy the win tonight but tomorrow lets focus on the next opponent.
LMAO.. that is perfect pe.

Nailed it.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3f13wpm7 said:
Right now I'm all about the pro bowl. One game at a time. Go NFC.

That's the spirit.

Anyone got any ointment for the hook in Matt's mouth?

hawk35fan

Reaction score
JSeahawks":jv4sxh20 said:

With all the "elite" QBs opting out of the pro bowl because of butt hurt, Wilson would be a Godsend.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
pats will have that big dick walk during the next two weeks; we are good.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I do! I do! I have all kinds of mouth ointments.

I read all your posts in the voice of Kevin Spacey, so I was not fooled one bit by your mock sagacity.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Tical21":24e6f7rl said:
I'm hungry, I want to embarrass Brady. Can't mess around with this one though. We pull this slow start crap against these guys, there ain't no coming back from it. You know Brady is going to want to get revenge on Sherm a little bit. Hopefully that revenge factor works against him and he throws a foolish ball. They're not going to be able to put Gronk out wide very effectively, and we're not going fall for the tackle-eligible crap. Can they beat us if we successfully handle Gronk? The middle of our pass defense is going to have to tighten up those zones, and I don't know if we're going to be able to get away with running as much cover-3. Blount just doesn't scare me. We might want to consider moving Sherman around a little more than normal. He did play a little slot against Nelson tonight. Dare we see him a bit against Gronk on 3rd downs?

The manner in which the carry out that tackle eligible stuff makes me wonder how to defend it. The only one who knows the T is eligible is the ref because they don't declare it to him until right before the ball is snapped. Typical underhanded Belichik stuff.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Good stuff there Pe.

Saw the Topic, rolled my eyes and clicked on it. Soon as I saw your avatar I knew the score, but

well-played-sir-well-played-indeed.jpg

-bsd RPA

MysterMatt

Reaction score
pehawk":3o1u6h1m said:
JSeahawks":3o1u6h1m said:

That's the spirit.

Anyone got any ointment for the hook in Matt's mouth?
So I was drunk and don't follow every thread anymore. Well done!