Season Ticket Holder Lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.

seahawkchris

Reaction score
So Ive been a season ticket holder since 2002. The guy who sits next to me has had season tickets for that long too, last night he forwarded me a email saying he wasn't selected. I don't think in the 3 times weve gone to the super bowl I have received an email at all. Im wondering if I should call the seahawks ticketing phone number. I got everything lined up to make the trip . Flights purchased, a place to stay, just need game tickets. Be frustrating if the Seahawks don't have my correct information, but when I pay for season tickets I always get a receipt confirmation from them.

piston bully

Reaction score
We did not see our response either ,so just for the hell of it I checked our junk mail and there it was, we are Arizona bound. since the winners get the e-mail from the box office and not the team depending on your security you announcement may be sitting in junk mail. all season ticket holders that have not heard either way should have,check the junk mail folder

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, the no bueno email has the subject line "Super Bowl XLIX Season Ticket Holder Lottery" and looks a lot like spam as they advertise Prime Sport packages ($$$$) along with telling you that you didn't get tickets.

So, I'm 0 for 3 as well... season ticket holder since 1998, haven't missed a home game since October 12 1998, actually, and we've got eight tickets on the account. Kind of a bummer. I've told the universe each time that if I got drawn, I'd go, but no dice.

(Subtle plug: if you got drawn, or have connections, I'd be happy to provide a little bonus over face value. PM or email me [email protected] -- thanks.)

Status
Not open for further replies.