Need a meme for the haters

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Over on the other side of the world with spotty Internet so I had no way to stream the game. Got a text at 3 am with the halftime score. Not so good. Then my phone exploded with texts at 5 am after the win. Can't wait to see highlights. Then I get word that my fellow Sask boy, Ryan throws a TD??? Wow!

I have seen how upset the haters are and hoping we get crushed. I love how angry they are. Anyone here able to create a graphic of Emporer Palpatine in a Hawks jersey with the caption "let the hate flow through you?" I'm just an idea guy with limited computer skills :D . If anyone can make one that would be awesome.

Rob12

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":2nrnm397 said:
Over on the other side of the world with spotty Internet so I had no way to stream the game. Got a text at 3 am with the halftime score. Not so good. Then my phone exploded with texts at 5 am after the win. Can't wait to see highlights. Then I get word that my fellow Sask boy, Ryan throws a TD??? Wow!

I have seen how upset the haters are and hoping we get crushed. I love how angry they are. Anyone here able to create a graphic of Emporer Palpatine in a Hawks jersey with the caption "let the hate flow through you?" I'm just an idea guy with limited computer skills :D . If anyone can make one that would be awesome.

I'm partial to this one myself:

9bc077d3cea52eb33c6f8cdf59266408.jpg