Russell vs Brady first three seasons

mistaowen

Reaction score
Eerily similar starts. Cept for rushing yards/TDs, cause real QBs don't run! :sarcasm_off:

Funny how at the time, the consensus was Brady is becoming a star while Russ still has people believing he is average. RW can still add to those numbers in the Superbowl as well.

https://twitter.com/BestGuyAround/statu ... 20/photo/1

Attachments

• B7r5-07CUAEo0v2.png
    B7r5-07CUAEo0v2.png
    222.2 KB · Views: 631

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
HMMMM... "game manager" vs. "all time great" Seems pretty similar to me with an edge to Wilson's stats.

OP
OP
mistaowen

mistaowen

Reaction score
minormillikin":u9jatefp said:
Wow. Where was that captured from?

ESPN segment and a guy on twitter added the part about it technically being Brady's first four seasons.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I really hate stats. Damned !!!
RW is still too short ... and he can't throw in tight windows, and he is being helped by his defense and Green Bay gave them the game :sarcasm_off:

saviorbrees

Reaction score
Tom Brady had a top 5 defence for his first couple seasons and a good running game. I believe Tom in his bc first couple year's was nothing but a game manager. Russel Wilson has a defence and running game also but truly believe he can take over a game with his mobility. But if Wilson has any kind of career like Brady has y'all will be contenders until he retires.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Yep, Brady was a classic game manager, so I don't think the first three year comparison is where you want to go...

When Brady became "elite", they stopped winning superbowls. Potentially due to the dramatic salary increase. Prior to that he had a great defense and running game, and they were crowned as a dynasty.

If Seattle wins this superbowl, enjoy it....you guys might be headed down Patriot highway once Wilson gets his contract.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Ramfan128":3fmvd1cv said:
Yep, Brady was a classic game manager, so I don't think the first three year comparison is where you want to go...

When Brady became "elite", they stopped winning superbowls. Potentially due to the dramatic salary increase. Prior to that he had a great defense and running game, and they were crowned as a dynasty.

If Seattle wins this superbowl, enjoy it....you guys might be headed down Patriot highway once Wilson gets his contract.

Which would put the Rams in the bills highway?