This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: ***SUPER BOWL EDITION***

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Flabbergasted. Finally found a use for that word. WOW! C'mon... Who else gave up after Russ's last INT? I did. I was already in full-on acceptance mode of the loss, and thinking about what O-linemen we can acquire in the off-season so Russell can enjoy a full career (still thinking about it :? ). And then whatever THAT was happened. Flabbergasted. Stuff like that never used to happen for the Seahawks... and that is the difference between now and the "Same 'ol Seahawks" of old (well, that and a whole lotta stud players). No quit... EVER! Just another historic sequence of events that will cement these Seahawks as one of the greatest teams to ever play the game. Now, time to put an exclamation point on this season and take out Brady, Belichick, Gronk and the rest of that annoying team. And I think we've got just about the entire AFC rooting for us in XLIX. They HATE the Pats!

SUPER BOWL BABY!!!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

Patriots Planet

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/

Pats Fans (scroll down the page 'till you hit the main forum)

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-pat ... -forum.10/

Patriots Insider (Scout)

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=121

Football's future forum

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/v ... m.php?f=25

Pro Sports Daily

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/forumdisplay.php?f=96

If you know of any I missed, please post below.

Largent80

Reaction score
I have a serious hangover not just from the game either, however, here we go......At least we know the field well in AZ. and did the same thing we did last year, WIN in the stadium the SB will be played in.

I don't usually go into other forums but I may just have to this week.

Polaris

Reaction score
fenderbender123":1ywtqolx said:
They sure are referencing the 2012 game a lot....

Yeah, they remind me a lot of Bronco fan from last year and I remember how well that worked out for Bronco fan....

:stirthepot:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I went to the game against ari last year. I thought the facilities were pretty dang good. The little strip mall 200yds away was not too bad either. By strip mall, I also mean Bar line area. Several bars in a row with a few mini shops mixed in. McFaddens was the bar to go to. 5 dollar cover before and after the game. I am told that a table will be 900 dollar for the game. I seem to think that inside there were about 20 tables and outside there were about 30 or so too. Plus a horseshoe bar where we hung out. Just my impression. You can see some of it on my posting after that game. Some pics were in that thread. Go Hawks.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Think I'm going to skip the enemy boards this week. I imagine it's all about Russell sucking, us being lucky and their organization and team being superior in every way. Let em have these two weeks because it'll all go down hill on Feb 1st.

Lonnie

Reaction score
Laloosh":wn8gbszt said:
Think I'm going to skip the enemy boards this week. I imagine it's all about Russell sucking, us being lucky and their organization and team being superior in every way. Let em have these two weeks because it'll all go down hill on Feb 1st.

I went to the first one in the list (can't remember which it was, but it doesn't really matter), and the arrogance of the people (?) there was staggering. In their main SB thread they spent more time yakking about how they are going to win SB 50 in 2016 rather than trying to figure out how to stop the 'Hawks in this year's SB.

They seem to think that winning is a fait accompli.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Ran into a Pats fan at the Seattle VA today. His opinion is that Brady is way too good and Wilson is a poor QB. Just thought I would let everyone know we don't stand a chance now. Have a nice day.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
That game was amazing... best money I have ever spent.

davdog

Reaction score
I'm a pats fan and you'll find that ninety percent of a winnings teams fans are bandwagon idiots. I think the longer a team has been a winning team the higher that percentage goes.
My feeling is most folks in NE feel this is going to be a tough game to win and only an idiot would think a team lucked out to make it BACK to the SB for the second year.

GoPatsSB49

Reaction score
OreIdahawk":5bnoylcg said:
I can't tell if they are being serious or not. Wow....

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=69318

I post at patriotsplanet. You have no idea the heavy sarcasm that goes into a lot of posts. To answer your question simply, yes, its sarcasm that we're saying the Patriots should overlook the Seahawks and hold back to prevent giving away too many trick plays for next year's Super Bowl. :lol:

davdog

Reaction score
davdog":ii9sacoa said:
I'm a pats fan and you'll find that ninety percent of a winnings teams fans are bandwagon idiots. I think the longer a team has been a winning team the higher that percentage goes.
My feeling is most folks in NE feel this is going to be a tough game to win and only an idiot would think a team lucked out to make it BACK to the SB for the second year.

And I'll add, Seattle doesn't have as many bandwagon fans yet, the hawks are only 3 years removed from being a perennial door mat like the pats were before 2000.

rideaducati

Reaction score
davdog":170abmu2 said:
davdog":170abmu2 said:

And I'll add, Seattle doesn't have as many bandwagon fans yet, the hawks are only 3 years removed from being a perennial door mat like the pats were before 2000.

The Seahawks have NEVER been a perennial door mat. They could be called a "middling" team, but they have never been a bottom dwelling team. One of the few teams that has NEVER had the first overall pick. The Seahawks prior to this run they are on were never bad enough to really be in a position to get better through top draft picks and never bad enough to need a total rebuild. It was just maddening that they were usually within a game or two of 8-8. Enough to give you hope, but not enough to get over the top.

This team from top to bottom is one of the best I have ever seen and it's a breath of fresh air because it is actually my favorite team that I have followed for the majority of my life.

I love how idiots lump all of us into being bandwagon fans. Seeing their age and their favorite team, you can usually assume quite easily which fan is actually a bandwagon fan.

davdog

Reaction score
rideaducati":3t4p6zvf said:
davdog":3t4p6zvf said:
davdog":3t4p6zvf said:

The Seahawks have NEVER been a perennial door mat. They could be called a "middling" team, but they have never been a bottom dwelling team. One of the few teams that has NEVER had the first overall pick. The Seahawks prior to this run they are on were never bad enough to really be in a position to get better through top draft picks and never bad enough to need a total rebuild. It was just maddening that they were usually within a game or two of 8-8. Enough to give you hope, but not enough to get over the top.

This team from top to bottom is one of the best I have ever seen and it's a breath of fresh air because it is actually my favorite team that I have followed for the majority of my life.

I love how idiots lump all of us into being bandwagon fans. Seeing their age and their favorite team, you can usually assume quite easily which fan is actually a bandwagon fan.

I was talking about pat's bandwagon fans. I know nothing of your bandwagon fans.
After looking at the 319-319 overall record for the hawks I defer to your middling comment.

mirrikat45

Reaction score
patsfans.com is down (according to downforeveryoneorjustme.com). My schadenfreude.... :(

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
davdog":38cg4lt7 said:
davdog":38cg4lt7 said:

They haven't been even middling for the last 15 years. Except that one season of 7-9 (and still took the NFCW) they have consistently been at the top of the division.