Best Seahawk Post-game interview

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Not in my book. I'm much more comfortable with the tough, stoic version of Wlison. My favorite post game was Baldwin and Kearse's double whammy. They perfectly complimented one another.

OP
OP
J

jake206

Reaction score
Not everyone's cup of tea. But can't deny that this is real though, which is really hard to find in today's NFL-manufactured world.

Cfuji

Reaction score
Close call for me, Sherman's F you to all his haters was awesome. Then you have all the up and down emotions of a game coming out of Wilson was amazing.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":o64a9tuj said:
Not in my book. I'm much more comfortable with the tough, stoic version of Wlison. My favorite post game was Baldwin and Kearse's double whammy. They perfectly complimented one another.

You mean the artificial, fake, "Us against the world" interviews?

No.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Wilson is easily the most mature and secure athlete on this team. His positive attitude is as important to this team as Pete's. Most athletes at this level are passionate and ultra competitive. When they go on cursing tirades after a win it shows a level of weakness and immaturity. Sherman and Baldwin might have gone to Stanford but neither are close to Wilson in emotional intelligence and maturity.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
I like ADB but his inferior complex is starting to show with the continued negative rants. What really bothered me was how Baldwin interrupted Kearse ' s emotional message and made it into a bitching session.