Question for lottery ticket winners???

WolfGreyHawks

Reaction score
First off, congratulations! Can those of you that won please reply with what section your tickets are in? Unfortunately my name wasn't drawn this year so I'll be searching for tickets on the secondary market. I want to hopefully find tickets and base my search criteria in the sections that lottery tickets winners/ Hawks sections are in. Thanks a bunch and GO HAWKS!

SEAHAWKBLITZ

Reaction score
I'm starting to wonder if there really is a lottery. I've been a season ticket holder through all 3 super bowls now. I've never been drawn, I also have friends that have tickets and keep it touch with others that sit around me, none of them have ever gotten tickets either. I know some people posted on here that they were drawn, must be very few tickets available, anyone know how many?

nsport

Reaction score
I don't think very many tickets are actually distributed to the team for the STH's. I know last year someone posted the stats but it's a pretty low probability.

I won last year but did not this year nor in 2005 - here's my stats:
4 seats - STH since 1996. Apparently it means I have more chances in the lottery based on my STH and total ticket count.

It would be cool to know if anyone did win and what section they were given. Last year we were basically nosebleed endzone corner for $800/ticket (face value). I also heard that this year's tickets are only $400? Really?

tacomahawk

Reaction score
I am someone who was lucky enough to be drawn this year. I have 4 seats, and have had tickets since 04. This is my first time being drawn. I am so excited, this is a dream come true. I was going to go to Glendale anyway, and just take in the scene at McFaddens. There was a misprint on the first email they sent me telling me that my pair of seats would be 800. They then sent back a second email stating it was 800 each. We don't have any idea where the seats are, as you cannot pick them up til tomorrow starting at 10:00 A.M.

tooshort

Reaction score
They are corner bleeds on the Seahawks sideline corners. Same as last year it is $800 each per ticket.

I've had two season tix since 1999 and four since 2012 and I have never won the lottery before "miracle sunday"

Last year it was a bit of a buzzkill to get the "you're not a winner" email while I was partying with Jon Ryans extended family postgame at the Hawks Nest bar.

peppersjap

Reaction score
I believe it is a lottery because I have seen people who have won in there 1st year with tickets. I have 4 seats and tickets since 2006 and no luck for me. I do feel good about the people that have been around since the Kingdome that get tickets, they deserve them. I just wish they had something in place that forced people that bought the tickets to either go (make the tickets not available for resale) so people that really want to go have a better shot. I know that won't happen and have no issue with people making there money the way it is.
We will be in Phoenix for the game and still hold out hope for some tickets but I'm ok just taking in the events and watching the game in a Bar. There is a Seahawk rally at Mcfaddens in Glendale on Saturday, we at least no where we will be then!

OlyHawkFan

Reaction score
I got a pair in "ring of honor" 405 Row E, starting at looking to sell and upgrade to 100 level. If you know of any one whour has 100 level tickets, I would trade mine plus $1,250

Stainlesssteve

Reaction score
4 tickets since July 25, 1975. No tickets for me. Congrats to those who were chosen.

lsheldon

Reaction score
nsport":k0pkx02y said:
I don't think very many tickets are actually distributed to the team for the STH's. I know last year someone posted the stats but it's a pretty low probability.

I won last year but did not this year nor in 2005 - here's my stats:
4 seats - STH since 1996. Apparently it means I have more chances in the lottery based on my STH and total ticket count.

It would be cool to know if anyone did win and what section they were given. Last year we were basically nosebleed endzone corner for $800/ticket (face value). I also heard that this year's tickets are only $400? Really?

Teams playing the the Super Bowl are suppsed to share 35% of the total available tickets, with 5% going to the host city. There should be plenty of lottery spots available., unless Paul Allen is getting old debts called in again.