It was Deja Vu for Kevin Williams...

Gemini Method

Reaction score
I remember watching that NFC Championship game and if the Vikings had 3 TOs instead of 5 they win that game going away and the Saints don't get their lone Lombardi. Same situation with the Seahawks--3 turnovers this would've been a different game. But to fight through 5 turnovers and an inept offense to start the game was indescribable. Congrats to Kevin Williams on finally getting his shot on the big stage! Hopefully, it'll be another blue and green confetti bath in two weeks.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I hope we can win it, and he comes back for one more year.

With our depth at DL being mostly unproven, I'd love to have Williams for another year. WIth Mebane being back, he can get the fewer reps he was promised when he came here and extend his career a little bit.

OP
OP
R

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Gemini Method":93o4qifi said:
I remember watching that NFC Championship game and if the Vikings had 3 TOs instead of 5 they win that game going away and the Saints don't get their lone Lombardi. Same situation with the Seahawks--3 turnovers this would've been a different game. But to fight through 5 turnovers and an inept offense to start the game was indescribable. Congrats to Kevin Williams on finally getting his shot on the big stage! Hopefully, it'll be another blue and green confetti bath in two weeks.
Kevin Williams is a good man who fits in with this team. That 2009 Vikings team was arguably more talented than this team but wasn't as mature or as close. Also Favre isn't as clutch as this underdog Wilson and our defense is already legendary.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Kevin Williams has really stepped-up and embraced this Championship opportunity.

There hasn't been much of a drop-off in performance with him taking over for Mebane.

And its not a slight to Mebane at all.

Kevin Williams even at 34 is still an extraordinary player and a possible future HoFer.

He's not in his prime anymore, and isn't the pass-rusher he once was, but he's still a great run defender and has filled in admirably in Mebane's role and as long as he continues to go ALL-IN for his chance for a ring... he's a dominant force in the middle.

DLINE depth is where you start to worry but these guys got two weeks, after the Packers game, I think the Seahawks more or less playing with a House Money mindset.