Seahawkers rally in Glendale!

peppersjap

Reaction score
I just saw where the Seahawkers booster club is having a rally at McFaddens in the Westgate entertainment district in Glendale (it is right next to the stadium) on Saturday 1/31. The flyer said special guests and raffles (I did see where Ben Obamanu will be there). When we were there last year before the Cardinals game the whole Sherman family was there too. It is a great bar and they definitely took care of the Seahawk fans! They also have live bands playing all weekend in the outdoor area. it is a beautiful complex!
We don't have tickets (yet) but we arrive on Friday (the 30th) around noon and are staying in Tempe so it is a pretty good haul out to Glendale but I want to be where the 12's are! I hope we take over the town and drown out the Patriot fans!

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
As much as it would be fun, location seems odd. I'll be with my brother on the sat downtown at all the stuff they have set up on Saturday.

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
I was actually just reading how the super bowl ticket prices are dropping because of a Patriots win against the Colts. They say it's because of "super bowl fatigue" and that most Patriots fans are fine watching it from their couch since they've been to so many super bowls in recent history. If that's really the case the hawks should have an almost home field like advantage again.

RobBaker7714409

Reaction score
YYZHawksFan":1tmzz4hv said:
As much as it would be fun, location seems odd. I'll be with my brother on the sat downtown at all the stuff they have set up on Saturday.

Are there events downtown? Last time the game was in Phoenix, everything was in Scottsdale.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
RobBaker7714409":3pvzh7ka said:
YYZHawksFan":3pvzh7ka said:

Are there events downtown? Last time the game was in Phoenix, everything was in Scottsdale.

yes. I encourage those going to make sure you check out the events.

https://azsuperbowl.com/events/

you may also want to pick up the tickets to the NFL experience. they did not have it at SB48. they have other nominal ticketed events but yes, the stuff is downtown phoenix for this stuff.

[other than the offical tailgate and game day stuff]