I'm getting sick and tired of the "Fans left early" BS

Rob12

Reaction score
Seeing it posted all over my Facebook.

Fc championship green bay packers seattle seahawks

How many empty seats do you see? Count them? How many?

The most golden thing about this is the person who posted this (among many others) was a Steelers fan... Born and raised in Washington. I loved posting pictures to his timeline showing an empty Heinz Field. I even shared a link where a Pittsburgh area writer put Steelers fans on blast for bolting a game in which the Steelers were losing by 7 points at HALFTIME.

Seriously tired of this BS narrative. I posted the picture of Kearse's TD on his wall and told him to open that baby up in MS paint and circle the number of empty seats. I'm not holding my breath.

I don't doubt that a few corporate "fans" left the game early, but this narrative is simply ridiculous.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Just more stupid crap to fire up the Hawks and 12s. We feed of this stuff.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Rob12":10dzkcal said:
Seeing it posted all over my Facebook.

Fc championship green bay packers seattle seahawks

How many empty seats do you see? Count them? How many?

The most golden thing about this is the person who posted this (among many others) was a Steelers fan... Born and raised in Washington. I loved posting pictures to his timeline showing an empty Heinz Field. I even shared a link where a Pittsburgh area writer put Steelers fans on blast for bolting a game in which the Steelers were losing by 7 points at HALFTIME.

Seriously tired of this BS narrative. I posted the picture of Kearse's TD on his wall and told him to open that baby up in MS paint and circle the number of empty seats. I'm not holding my breath.

I don't doubt that a few corporate "fans" left the game early, but this narrative is simply ridiculous.

F512ZmO