Super Bowl watching at Wasted Grain Scottsdale AZ.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Thought I would post this here...and they are a Seahawks Bar in Scottsdale old town.

SUPERBOWL INFO at Wasted Grain with the Scottsdale Sea Hawkers. We will have all rooms and floors, a large outdoor screen, and extension of premise in the parking lot. Lots of great entertainment and more! Tables are going to be $1000 for 10 people $750 for 6 people and we have 4 tables that are $1500 like the couches and upstairs booths. All credit can be used towards both food and drink. Exceptions will be added for up to 12-14 people on the $1000 depending on the space available. ALL Details will be updated before I go to bed tonight. The superbowl page will launch tomorrow. PLEASE go to thehttp://www.scottsdaleseahawkers.com/ ... tions.html page and tell us how many people and any special needs you may have - Accomodations for out of towners, superbowl tickets, VIP / GA tickets to Superbowl parties. etc. AS MUCH DETAIL AS POSSIBLE so we can try to accommodate to the huge demand. You will then be contaced via phone and email personally to finalize arrangements. THANK YOU #Scottsdale Sea Hawkers!!!! PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE SHARE SHARE!!! #GOHAWKS #12thManInvations #AZsuperbowl #NFCchamps #Seahawk

HHawk121

Reaction score
I hated that place when I lived there..... it's a bandwagon bar that sprouted up and also supports the Steelers. If you're going to go anywhere in Scottsdale, you'd be wise to go to Skeptical Chymist.

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
BocciHawk":1tee9bzl said:

Agreed. I just received the information from the facebook site and thought I would post it for assistance. I see where they are offering 900 dollar tables at the bar near the stadium called McFaddens. I guess they are going all out just to have a chair in a bar down there. On Monday after our game, I went to Wasted grain..and had a couple just to see what it was like. I was not too impressed to be honest.
See my post for some pics of McFaddens here...
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=104158
It also has some pics of the stadium with some of our 12s too. Go Hawks.

jlaff35

Reaction score
I just moved back to Spokane from Phoenix within the past few months, and yes, Skeptical Chymist is the Hawk bar in North Scottsdale. Never was an Old Town fan so I don't know much about Wasted Grain, but it could be cool too

TXHawk

Reaction score
I can't afford a SB ticket but was thinking about flying to Phoenix for the festivities. I don't want to pay hundreds of dollars for a table, though. Is it going to be like that at all the sports bars?

HHawk121

Reaction score
I'm not aware of SC charging, I will contact trevor the owner and find out if he's saving a table for me.