Cool Defensive Stat Chart Tweets

kidhawk

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/fbgchase/status/557591335339700225[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/fbgchase/status/557589769291853824[/tweet]

pehawk

Reaction score
Just reviewed that myself. Out...standing.

liftingaddict

Reaction score
Great post OP....just living in the moment. It's a great time to be a Hawks fan brother.

McGruff

Reaction score
marko358":21vrdjux said:
Where is HeatEquation to completely discount this?

The defense is only successful because of Russell Wilson and Marshawn Lynch. Take away those two guys and this defense is average at best.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Half the other "Can you spot the outlier?" Tweets by that account today have had the Patriots being the outlier, so I'm guessing HeatEquation is fine with that account's Tweeting habits. :)

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3r8hg08d said:
Half the other "Can you spot the outlier?" Tweets by that account today have had the Patriots being the outlier, so I'm guessing HeatEquation is fine with that account's Tweeting habits. :)

Yea...most of the offensive outlier stats go to NE and Defensive go to SEA....no surprise there. Reminds me a lot of last year's super bowl

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
kidhawk":wbt5ewpd said:
RolandDeschain":wbt5ewpd said:

Yea...most of the offensive outlier stats go to NE and Defensive go to SEA....no surprise there. Reminds me a lot of last year's super bowl
Except that Brady & the Pats have sustained postseason success, unlike the Broncos and Peyton. :D

McGruff

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":b7ucrjwm said:
kidhawk":b7ucrjwm said:
RolandDeschain":b7ucrjwm said:

Except that Brady & the Pats have sustained postseason success, unlike the Broncos and Peyton. :D

Meh. They are (I think) 11-8 in the postseason since 2004. They are a team that makes the playoffs every year, but now has a decade long history of not being able to seal the deal.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":mlr27j9f said:
kidhawk":mlr27j9f said:
RolandDeschain":mlr27j9f said:

Brady has the same number of wins as Manning vs a Wilson led Seahawks team. It'll be a better game, but I don't see that stat line changing