Great to see.

rlkats

Reaction score
Loves watching Russel Wilson get emotional after your game. It refreshing to see that not all players are about money and status. That was genuine emotion and love for what he is doing. I already had respect for Mr. Wilson but now i feel as a class act and a person there is none better.

So thanks Wilson for restoring some faith that was lost that not all are greedy and there is some still that love the game.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
rlkats":1tjhu8yd said:
Loves watching Russel Wilson get emotional after your game. It refreshing to see that not all players are about money and status. That was genuine emotion and love for what he is doing. I already had respect for Mr. Wilson but now i feel as a class act and a person there is none better.

So thanks Wilson for restoring some faith that was lost that not all are greedy and there is some still that love the game.

Programming activated....tearducts full....release tears....complied with.... :shock:

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
I thought it was a very apt response to a wildly emotional game. It was cool to see the players going through the same ups and downs we fans were going through.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":2t28w0mv said:
I thought it was a very apt response to a wildly emotional game. It was cool to see the players going through the same ups and downs we fans were going through.

:13:

Reaction score
Look-out! The Robot is getting the calibration dialed in for its emotion algorithm!

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
That game was an emotional ringer for Wilson. Had a lump in my throat myself when he started sobbing.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Definitely an emotional game. Was nutso for the fans so I can hardly imagine what it would have been like for him, especially with all the bad bounces and bad plays and bad luck the first part of the game for him, and then to see his team mates didn't just throw him under the bus for bad play.

Becoming a bit of a Seahawks fan now, are we, Kats? Welcome to the dark side. :mrgreen:

OP
OP
rlkats

rlkats

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2p0kyite said:
Definitely an emotional game. Was nutso for the fans so I can hardly imagine what it would have been like for him, especially with all the bad bounces and bad plays and bad luck the first part of the game for him, and then to see his team mates didn't just throw him under the bus for bad play.

Becoming a bit of a Seahawks fan now, are we, Kats? Welcome to the dark side. :mrgreen:

hahaha now way bro. Just love good ball.