With Superb Owl Win, Franchise record will be above 500!

hawknation2015

Reaction score
We certainly have hit an amazing cross road with the Pete Carroll Era bringing us to exactly 319-319 at the dawn of the biggest game in franchise history. After all those years of struggle, it's a beautiful thing to behold.

Super Bowl win or not, I can't see us slowing down any time soon with so many great, young players locked up for the foreseeable future. We need to go at least 10-6 next season to bring our regular season record above .500.

Hawks46

Reaction score
hawknation2015":mmybddgv said:
We certainly have hit an amazing cross road with the Pete Carroll Era bringing us to exactly 319-319 at the dawn of the biggest game in franchise history. After all those years of struggle, it's a beautiful thing to behold.

Super Bowl win or not, I can't see us slowing down any time soon with so many great, young players locked up for the foreseeable future. We need to go at least 10-6 next season to bring our regular season record above .500.

10-6 ? Done.

SF is looking at a landslide with an aging roster and complete turnover for their coaching staff.

AZ is even older than SF's roster and it's starting to show with all the injuries the last 2 years.

STL worries me with their roster, but on the offensive side of the ball they have a lot of turnover and can't find a QB.

The division probably won't be nearly as brutal next year as long as we take it seriously.