Pretty great article to debunk Packers being "better" team

hawkfan1975

Reaction score
Far from "whiny", he's answering questions after a big game and loss like that and it's completely within reason.

Make no mistake, the Packers are a solid team and Rogers is a surgeon (hurt or not) and it showed. I knew this game was going to be a bear. I'm thankful for the fight they put up, it prepares us for the Pats.

The Hawks were beat (and bad enough too), but took advantage of mistakes made and overcame the odds. They didn't give up (which is another reason why they're extremely talented). I give no credence to articles such as these. I think folks weighing in on the sad fact Katy Perry will be there is better time spent than articles such as these. It was a case of two incredible forces doing battle on Sunday.

NEXT UP and on to the superbowl!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
hawkfan1975":t3bq3a3y said:
Far from "whiny", he's answering questions after a big game and loss like that and it's completely within reason.
Uh, no. Rodgers is definitely whiny. Go compare Russell's postgame presser from our Atlanta playoff loss in 2012 to...The postgame presser from Rodgers after ANY of his career playoff losses.

hawkfan1975

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":255k5tqe said:
Uh, no. Rodgers is definitely whiny. Go compare Russell's postgame presser from our Atlanta playoff loss in 2012 to...The postgame presser from Rodgers after ANY of his career playoff losses.

You believe what you want.

Good day.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
hawkfan1975":2h7fl8qx said:
RolandDeschain":2h7fl8qx said:

You believe what you want.

Good day.
How's claiming you're the better team when you lost and there were no officiating gaffes against you not being whiny? Seriously, break it down for me. Please use small words so I can understand it.

hawkfan1975

Reaction score
87173-YOU-GET-NOTHING-YOU-LOSE-GOOD-COYG.gif

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Rodgers is more than whiny...and what a stupid thing to say "the better team lost today". Based on what? You being gifted 5 turnovers and only scoring 6 points? You being 3 of 14 on 3rd downs? Why were the Packers the better team Rodgers? Just because they had a lead in the 4th quarter?

I can't stand Rodgers, the guy has no class. Throws his coach under the bus after a loss.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2sz8k2ip said:
hawkfan1975":2sz8k2ip said:

Erin Rodgers is a whiny little bitch. It is known.

themunn

Reaction score