"I Wish Both Teams Could Lose"

BillBelichick

Reaction score
I'd like to use this thread to formally welcome The 12th Man to the Patriot-Hate Media-Circus.

It won't stop, and you'll learn to love it.

People love to hate us. And according to this poll, they love to hate you too:

http://www.boston.com/sports/blogs/obno ... world.html

In this extremely scientific poll the Pats received the most hate votes at 69, with the Seahawks coming in a close second at 67.

My Pats and Seahawks brethren, they hate us, cause they ain't us.

I love how often I'm hearing "I wish both teams could lose" from callers on national sports radio shows.

The best team will win in two weeks, but either way, we've already pissed off the rest of America just by making it this far.

Foghawk

Reaction score
Did you run this by HoldMaEquation first to make sure an Extremely Scientific Poll isn't embarrassing for people who take them too seriously?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Lol, nice first post. Not sure I can get behind how you're posting in the Deflate-gate thread, but I like this one.

OP
OP
BillBelichick

BillBelichick

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1vbstvgz said:
Lol, nice first post. Not sure I can get behind how you're posting in the Deflate-gate thread, but I like this one.

Thank you.

I appreciate that we can have our disagreements but still share in the small joys of football life.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
BillBelichick":16kba8y3 said:
Thank you.

I appreciate that we can have our disagreements but still share in the small joys of football life.
:thirishdrinkers:

I'm anxiously awaiting our match-up. The Seahawks defense ain't surprisin' nobody this year, there's zero chance of a blowout like we perpetuated on the Donkeys last year. Should be a great game...What XLVIII was supposed to be.

OP
OP
BillBelichick

BillBelichick

Reaction score
It's gonna be a great one, I can't wait to see what Bill and Josh come out with.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to this map being all Seahawks in two years:
Pats-Hate.jpg

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Why do people hate the Raiders? Lol. They've only won like 20 games in the last decade.

OP
OP
BillBelichick

BillBelichick

Reaction score
JesterHawk":3tjrx9q4 said:
Why do people hate the Raiders? Lol. They've only won like 20 games in the last decade.

Haha, great point.

I was also unsure whether the blackness encompassing Wyoming is supposed represent the Raiders or just "we decline to comment."

hawknation2015

Reaction score
JesterHawk":dn9b6thc said:

Broncos' division rival since 1960 . . . Despite the current seven-game win streak by the Broncos, Raiders actually own the overall series 60–49–2. During the '93 season, the Raiders overcame a 17-point deficit in the season finale to make the playoffs and then ousted the Broncos the following week.

Just like I will always loathe Santa Clara even when they go 6-10 next year. The bad blood is cemented forever.

chris98251

Reaction score
JesterHawk":33llzo94 said:

Because they were bad boys, they told you what they were going to do and did it. They drank, partied and played with hangovers and punched you in the mouth, they had fun doing it and nobody would go after one of them with out repercussions.That has carried over in reputation after Al's passing.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
chris98251":2d49phuo said:
JesterHawk":2d49phuo said:

Because they were bad boys, they told you what they were going to do and did it. They drank, partied and played with hangovers and punched you in the mouth, they had fun doing it and nobody would go after one of them with out repercussions.That has carried over in reputation after Al's passing.

Well that and because they were hated division rivals who had our number a lot, much like the 49ers are for you young punks. Man I still hate the Ray-Duhs.