Random Note: Congratulations to Kevin Williams

pehawk

Reaction score
I've been a huge fan of this dude, have been for ever. Him and his brother, Serena, were anchors on some great Vikings squads. I read it meant so much to him, his child wept after the NFCCG.

Cortez is to the Seahawks what Kdub is to the Vikings. And who didn't want a ring for Tez.

Just an awesome story. So happy for dude.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
pehawk":bgp8d65e said:
I've been a huge fan of this dude, have been for ever. Him and his brother, Serena, were anchors on some great Vikings squads. I read it meant so much to him, his child after the NFCCG.

Cortez is to the Seahawks what Kdub is to the Vikings. And who didn't want a ring for Tez.

I always admired how he performed at the 1999 Wimbledon. So glad he's getting a shot at a ring.

Barthawk

Reaction score
pehawk":1y1rvov2 said:
I've been a huge fan of this dude, have been for ever. Him and his brother, Serena, were anchors on some great Vikings squads. I read it meant so much to him, his child wept after the NFCCG.

Hopefully he didn't celebrate with a batch of Starcaps.

ManBunts

Reaction score
Williams has been a godsend in the wake of the injuries, but even before that he was a great add. I would love for him to stick around a second year in a mentor capacity. Between Mebane and Williams, guys like Hill, Marsh and any incoming rookies will have some top notch tutelage

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
Makes the "come to Seattle if you want a ring" advertisement way more eye catching this off season.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Yeah, he was never supposed to play a ton of snaps. He was going to be one of the 30% snap guys, to maximize his effectiveness. I'd love to see him get a crack at that role next year.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
If there ever was a game he needs to getup for, well its coming up.

rastahawk

Reaction score
Agreed. He's filled in very nicely. Hope he gets a ring with us.

Hope my boy Will Tukuafu gets one too ;)