What Happened To The Psychic Who Predict The Hawks Going Bac

dopeboy206

Reaction score
I remember during the off season or early in the regular season reading about a local psychic making a prediction that the Hawks are returning to the SB this season but he/she didn't say anything about us winning it or losing if I remember correctly. Not that I believe in this stuff but I'm just curious if the psychic thinks we will lose that's why he/she never gave us the SB results instead he/she just said we will go back. Anyone remembers what I am talking about?

OkieHawk

Reaction score
dopeboy206":2clks2bl said:
I remember during the off season or early in the regular season reading about a local psychic making a prediction that the Hawks are returning to the SB this season but he/she didn't say anything about us winning it or losing if I remember correctly. Not that I believe in this stuff but I'm just curious if the psychic thinks we will lose that's why he/she never gave us the SB results instead he/she just said we will go back. Anyone remembers what I am talking about?

I remember that post, but I don't believe they ever said we'd win it or not. I've never understood psychics, if I had that power I'd be winning every damn power ball lottery out there.

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Yeah Im curious to know what's the update with this psychic? Whether he/she didn't get a vision after the SB. Lmao or if he/she sees the Hawks losing and didn't want to disappoint the 12s.

olyfan63

Reaction score
dopeboy206":1kws70ts said:
Yeah Im curious to know what's the update with this psychic? Whether he/she didn't get a vision after the SB. Lmao or if he/she sees the Hawks losing and didn't want to disappoint the 12s.

Well, they said we'd lose either week 6 or game 6, and that we'd have to ditch the ego and get back to selfless football to be successful.

Darndest thing, that approach just won the NFCCG. Our guys and coaches don't throw each other under the bus. EVERYONE in GB is throwing their favorite goat(s) under the bus right and left. Coaches, players, etc. they are just unraveling and pointing fingers everywhere.

Contrast that with Russell Wilson, four picks targeting Jermaine Kearse, targets him again, and it's the game-winning TD.

I'm interpreting all that as the Seahawks have fulfilled the conditions the psychic laid out and we are the team of DESTINY this year.

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Wasn't there an elephant or a giraffe too? Or it might've been a dolphin I forgot.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2dpbw7fb said:
Color me unimpressed. I predicted Seattle v. NE in the Super Bowl.

The psychic was only addressing Seattle team, not who would be the SB matchup.

And color me unimpressed at anyone's prognostication skill for picking a Seattle vs. NE Super Bowl. Those were the most obvious picks, preseason. The primary question most of the season was if Seattle could get their mojo back to be the NFC rep.

More impressive would be if someone picked a Seattle vs. Baltimore SB and it happened. Almost did.

kearly

Reaction score
Some stuff he mentioned in his reading was surprisingly specific and considered unlikely at the time. The guy made a full court shot. Lucky but still impressive.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
He also mention about a huge fine, which Lynch have been getting lately. I wouldn't be surprised if Lynch gets a fine during media day or in the game.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":qpdqbedv said:
Sarlacc83":qpdqbedv said:
Color me unimpressed. I predicted Seattle v. NE in the Super Bowl.

As did I.

As for the psychic, I heard she was rolled up on charges of fraud. Never saw it coming. Wait, maybe that was Miss Cleo.

Dude, this psychic is a HE.

olyfan63

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":17r1ry45 said:
He also mention about a huge fine, which Lynch have been getting lately. I wouldn't be surprised if Lynch gets a fine during media day or in the game.

Did he really? Can you share the time mark in the video to listen for that? Or are you just pulling our leg?

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
8:20 mark of the video, talked about them having some fines, he said he didn't know what kind of fines it is.

11:42 mark of the video, he mentions the fines or legal issue, just to watch out for it.

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":1d4o7qxn said:
8:20 mark of the video, talked about them having some fines, he said he didn't know what kind of fines it is.

11:42 mark of the video, he mentions the fines or legal issue, just to watch out for it.
Like that's so hard. Has he ever watched a football game? Guys are fined left and right. Didn't goldilocks Matthews get fined last game? Who couldn't predict fines? Jeane Dixon predicted JFK would be assassinated and she worked a career off that one prediction.

Wait, I see some numbers....it's February 1st.....yea, this year.....uhh, hang on.....
for a small fee, I'll tell you the score before the game even starts....here we go..
0-0................yes that's it!!!........................... I'm amazing!!!

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
I don't know about psychics, but I'm big on patterns. Example outside of Seattle:

Christian boy Tim Tebow throws for 316 yards in his defeat of the Stealers (John 3:16). The next year, when he's Mark Sanchez's backup, at one point Jets fans cry for Tebow because Sanchez (jersey #6) has 6 INTs and a quarterback rating of 66 (666).

Then there's last year's Superb Bowl 48 (4 + 8 = 12), where the Hawks score 43 points (4 x 3 = 12), and Russell throws for the Seattle Area code.

This year? All three of Seattle's postseason opponents have mascots that begin with PA.

BoomPA zps992c7e2e