I would like to send a big Thank You to the Patriots

chris98251

Reaction score
Thanks for the distraction, thanks for getting almost all the negative attention, the Media is slobbering over your deflated balls and leaving Lynch and the rest of the team alone for the most part. I am sure next week will be interesting as well but with the pre production focusing on you all we were able to get a lot more work done here I think.

Again Thanks. I heard they have a pump for when you are losing performance, Pats may want to check that out!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I'm not saying thanks. The Patriots are the "bad guys" this year. That's the role that the Seahawks held last year and it served them well.

Largent80

Reaction score
It is rather funny if you ask me. Then in the game they will get their asses kicked, and after that the hammer....Hahahahahaha

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Definitely a distraction, but Belichick's a mad genius, he'll figure out a way to turn this into a motivation.

Either way, if the Patriots and their fans think this witch hunt is crazy now, just wait until next week when every single media person on the planet is there trying to get the players to talk about it.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3pb7k92v said:
I'm not saying thanks. The Patriots are the "bad guys" this year. That's the role that the Seahawks held last year and it served them well.
I guess we'll have to make due with being the underdog again. That seemed to work out quite well iirc so I'm not worried.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":pdh07dpg said:
Belichick's a mad genius, he'll figure out a way to turn this into a motivation.

Yes. Moreover, he's the most vengeful coach I've ever seen.

mikeak

Reaction score
Agree OP - it is just like last year when everyone was talking about Sherman and that turned out to be a HUGE distraction for Seattle...... :sarcasm_off:

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
mikeak":14p8m85i said:
Agree OP - it is just like last year when everyone was talking about Sherman and that turned out to be a HUGE distraction for Seattle...... :sarcasm_off:

Last year we were hunters, this year the hunted.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I don't want anyone saying that we whooped the Pats because they were distracted by Deflategate.

Way to already try and tarnish the coming ass-beating you're getting, New England. No wonder the whole country hates you.