Hawks 1st TD celebration in SB should be.......

irocdave

Reaction score
Not guarantying a win but have been thinking about this lately. The Hawks need a cool TD celebration that doesn't involve testicles.

Picturing this in my mind. Baldwin makes an over the shoulder catch on a 40 yard bomb, stops before back of the end zone, runs over to the right orange cone thingy at the goal line, tears it off the pedestal, lays the ball down then proceeds to simulate pumping the ball up with an old school T handle bicycle tire pump. That would be pure gold.

253hawk

Reaction score
BC-Hawk":3apve302 said:
And then we get a 15 yard flag for using the ball as a prop.

T.Y. Hilton wasn't fined for using it as his pseudo-newborn baby.

I really, really want to see Sherm get a pick-6 to see one of his crazy dances.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I hope Beast Mode busts out not one Beastquake, but two, and grabs his junk while crossing the end zone for both of them and a furious Roger Goodell storms the field for the second one, unable to contain himself, and the officials then have to kick him back off the field with him in hysterics. :lol:

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
RolandDeschain":2r4mgvxl said:
I hope Beast Mode busts out not one Beastquake, but two, and grabs his junk while crossing the end zone for both of them and a furious Roger Goodell storms the field for the second one, unable to contain himself, and the officials then have to kick him back off the field with him in hysterics. :lol:

Beats my idea in another thread you'll come across!

DJrmb

Reaction score
They don't like Marshawn's grab directed at the other team and threaten to flag him for taunting???

Then every touchdown should be a salute to the NFL highlighting the area they do not want us grabbing and showing them we are conscious of their disapproval of crotch grabbing:

5z8aa2h16s1znju4av2njq1ez258x300x1

TruFan23

Reaction score
I'd like to see Bennett sack Brady and go full Hulkamaniac!

Hulk 1408341626
2014 12 11 Hulk
hulkhogan_02.jpg

Pie Romania

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":kufzxt26 said:

Only if Roger gets trucked by Beast Mode while he's on the field. Don't know how you could leave something like that out.

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
irocdave":3b9y09og said:
Not guarantying a win but have been thinking about this lately. The Hawks need a cool TD celebration that doesn't involve testicles.

Picturing this in my mind. Baldwin makes an over the shoulder catch on a 40 yard bomb, stops before back of the end zone, runs over to the right orange cone thingy at the goal line, tears it off the pedestal, lays the ball down then proceeds to simulate pumping the ball up with an old school T handle bicycle tire pump. That would be pure gold.
We don't define ourselves by our opponents. We do our own thing.

OP
OP
I

irocdave

Reaction score
What if Lynch grabs some one else's junk? Or some one grabs his?

ivotuk

Reaction score
Hand Shake. Act like you've been there before.

And baffle those patriots players who will be jumping up and down while performing extravagant TD celebrations.

ivotuk

Reaction score
253hawk":1stjuhni said:
BC-Hawk":1stjuhni said:
And then we get a 15 yard flag for using the ball as a prop.

T.Y. Hilton wasn't fined for using it as his pseudo-newborn baby.

I really, really want to see Sherm get a pick-6 to see one of his crazy dances.

The colts rarely get penalized. Every time Sid Rice spun the ball, he got 15 yards, yet it was spun right and left this year, at times, right in front of opposing players, with not one penalty.

Remember who the referees are, dont give them an excuse to throw the flag.

DJrmb

Reaction score
"Act like you've been there before"

Is such a dumb and ignorant statement usually made by people who have never "been there before"... I hate it so much, why can't someone celebrate their own accomplishment and be happy they scored a TD??? Would you tell someone that won a jackpot at Vegas to shut up and "act like you've been there before"? NO! Or maybe if you're a complete jerk... Would you tell a little kid to quiet down and "act like they've been there before" when they get the Christmas present of their dreams and are so excited they do a little dance or go around showing everyone? Maybe the 12's should "act like we've been there before" and not celebrate the Seahawks winning another Super Bowl? Such a stupid statement... :roll:

253hawk

Reaction score
Those are the same people that overuse the word 'class' and 'classy' when their team gets owned or a team or player they hate has any modicum of success. Two words I've hardly ever heard used in sports except when speaking about a HOF'er or a legend. Something weird happened in the early or mid-2000's when everyone suddenly had the amended constitutional right to be offended by anything and internet technology was finally simple enough for the general public to grant their fat, dumb mouths an international stage from which to blab and be heard from, whether anyone wanted to hear their useless drivel or not.

ivotuk

Reaction score
DJrmb":342ofgkj said:
"Act like you've been there before"

Is such a dumb and ignorant statement usually made by people who have never "been there before"... I hate it so much, why can't someone celebrate their own accomplishment and be happy they scored a TD??? Would you tell someone that won a jackpot at Vegas to shut up and "act like you've been there before"? NO! Or maybe if you're a complete jerk... Would you tell a little kid to quiet down and "act like they've been there before" when they get the Christmas present of their dreams and are so excited they do a little dance or go around showing everyone? Maybe the 12's should "act like we've been there before" and not celebrate the Seahawks winning another Super Bowl? Such a stupid statement... :roll:

Oh yes, yet another poster who feels necessary to pass judgment on someone else's post. I take it you've played in the NFL before and that's what allows you to climb up on your high horse?

Thanks for letting us little people know what opinions are "dumb and ignorant." All of those NFL players and analysts who say "act like you've been there before" must also be dumb and ignorant.

Let me clue you in, I didn't invent that statement but have heard it multiple times from NFL players. Maybe you should tell them how Stupid it is.

You know what real ignorance is? Belittling other people's posts as if you are right and they are wrong. That's ignorance. Let me give you another quote to help you navigate .Net:

"No one persons opinion on here is any more or less valid than anyone else's."

Grow up and learn how to treat others with respect.

P.S. I'm not sure how some random person winning a jackpot correlates with an NFL player being watched on TV by millions and who actually "has been there before."

I love Marshawn Lynch's approach and think it would be great if the rest of the team emulated him.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
I don't know how to post gifs but how about the one from the movie "Major League" when the dude hit a homerun and said he had big marbles or something like that.

Meeker

Reaction score
Lynch does his stop before the endzone, but instead of walking in, just extends the ball across and drops it, then does the usual handshakes.