Highly anticipating Hawks SB introduction

tom sawyer

Reaction score
After Kurt Russell's goose-bump and chills "ball-Hawks from the Pacific Northwest" from last year!!

[youtube]Fi-hS2vhbZw[/youtube]

OkieHawk

Reaction score
The one from last year was so perfect they should just re-use it. I still get chills watching that intro.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Last years is going to be hard to top. That was perfect! Keep it the same just edit out the guys that are not here anymore and add some new guys.

jkitsune

Reaction score
It will not be as perfect as that one, but I'm excited for it too. The Broncos one by comparison wasn't nearly as moving, although who knows? Maybe Broncos fans felt differently. It's hard not to let the outcome of the game affect your reaction to the intro.

nategreat

Reaction score
Something like this, Seahawks-style would be great!

[youtube]ASIT7U463Q0[/youtube]

hawk45

Reaction score
Man, never thought I'd see something so awesome in an introduction. If the Hawks can defy the odds and get back to the big dance, perhaps the odds can be defied again and the intro can get back to that peak also.

Put Kurt Russell on the damned payroll is all I have to say.

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
OkieHawk":6e0rvg5y said:
The one from last year was so perfect they should just re-use it. I still get chills watching that intro.

I bet they go with the same theme, but add on from the video from last year.. Kurt Russell/Seahawks part 2.