Why don't we see more of Lockette?

Northhawk

Reaction score
With the loss of Richardson, I thought we'd see more of Lockette. He's fast and seems like a down field threat.

Are his hands that bad?

Basis4day

Reaction score
He was on the field for 45 of the 70 snaps against the packers. We saw him a lot.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Best part of his game is when he's down field and actually making a block, reminds me of Joe Jurevicios.

I swear to the Seahawk god that Joe was the reason why Alexander got all those long runs, he would just block out db's so well.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I personally love Norwood but I'm wondering if I'm missing something that the all-22 would show. Maybe he's slow in and out of his routes, I'm not sure. Maybe Scott or someone else who watches a lot of game tape can answer it.

50yrpatsfan

Reaction score
Northhawk":3qu4n6mc said:
With the loss of Richardson, I thought we'd see more of Lockette. He's fast and seems like a down field threat.

Are his hands that bad?

As a Pats fan I hope he sees very little action, dude is talented.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Lockette seems like he has those tools that give browner fits. And by "tools" I mean he's fast as funk. Give BB the little double move and he'll be looking for his jock strap while Lock dances in the endzone.

kearly

Reaction score
Lockette's hands seem okay to me. But his route running is probably a different matter.

hieroglyphics

Reaction score
What about Chris Matthews?

Why haven't we seen any of him this year?

6'5" should amount to something I would hope.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
hawknation2015":bzzwx89z said:
Personally, I want to see a heavy dose of Norwood in the Super Bowl. Dude is a playmaker.

I keep hearing this but never see it....He seems to be used more as a pylon than a WR...

mikeak

Reaction score
We didn't see much of anybody last week so really hard to say if an individual was supposed to have been featured more...

lukerguy

Reaction score
I personally think we're going to see Lockett on a go route similar to DEN game.

Threedee

Reaction score
lukerguy":srczvijw said:
I personally think we're going to see Lockett on a go route similar to DEN game.

This. His speed makes him the ideal candidate for these. They should try him on Browner to grab a few PI calls, and maybe one big play out of it.