Poor Poor Browner. He misses the LOB

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Kevin28n":1wyvu5v6 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc8vZUzHx-I

I dont need to say much. Just watch the video aha.
BB will always be a LOB OG doe. 4 life!

Pretty telling IMO. He knows what's coming...

OP
OP
K

Kevin28n

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":3ck1iu7u said:
Kevin28n":3ck1iu7u said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc8vZUzHx-I

I dont need to say much. Just watch the video aha.
BB will always be a LOB OG doe. 4 life!

Pretty telling IMO. He knows what's coming...

I just feel bad for him. They dont have what we have here.
No one can simulate the intensity and passion we play with.
Browner looks outta place. His teammates dont understand him.
Only the LOB knows whats up.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Damn haha...I've always noticed the difference between the new Seahawks and other benches... but seeing someone that started here and now trying to get his new teammates hyped up to no avail is pretty funny. I love the camaraderie and "never quit" attitude of these guys. I mean look at Peyton Manning and the Broncos during the Super Bowl. No energy or passion on the sidelines. Peyton didn't know what to say or do. Now look at the Hawks bench down 16 with not much time left with Russell walking up and down the bench encouraging everyone and Kam still barking. I love it

OP
OP
K

Kevin28n

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1d43bann said:
Damn haha...I've always noticed the difference between the new Seahawks and other benches... but seeing someone that started here and now trying to get his new teammates hyped up to no avail is pretty funny. I love the camaraderie and "never quit" attitude of these guys. I mean look at Peyton Manning and the Broncos during the Super Bowl. No energy or passion on the sidelines. Peyton didn't know what to say or do. Now look at the Hawks bench down 16 with not much time left with Russell walking up and down the bench encouraging everyone and Kam still barking. I love it

Thats why we special man!
We got unique people. Others teams cant simulate what we have.
they think that they can draft big corners like our CB's and produce like we do.
Na it doesnt work that way. Its not just about the numbers, its about the heart of the person.

SoCalSeahawk

Reaction score
I love the guy, but he did not look good against the Ravens in the divisional game. Maybe because he's not feeling the love in New England.

sam1313

Reaction score
I miss him too. And, I have to add that I am somewhat nervous about BB lining up on the other side. He could put a serious hit on one of our players, and when he was with us he was always good for a couple of game changing plays over the year. I would hate to see him really show up in this game.

chet380

Reaction score
Gonna go against the grain here ,,, BB was a factor in the SB season, but the potential of a PI call on almost every play ultimately makes him a liability (as many Pats fans perceive him to be) -- his 5.63 40 time leaves him vulnerable to most speedy WR's -- Arrington will take his place covering the #2 WR.

Latest posts