KIRO TV Seahawk send-off live right now online

gulliver

Reaction score
Can we please get rid of the shills who now see this as an opportunity to turn a profit? Put it on eBay, d1ck-head--don't turn our SB send off into your apparel shop.

See left side of image:

B8NeeaYCIAEd8WR

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Watching the whole thing on KIRO.com was fantastic!!! They had the broadcasting from the VMAC from a Helecopter showing busses waiting for the players, and then the players getting on the bus... The broadcast continued with KIRO Live giving commentary as the buses left VMAC all the way to the airport and players boarding the plane... The camera continued showing the plane until the plane was in the clouds... It was spectacular!!! Great Broadcast KIRO!!! GO HAWKS!!! :thirishdrinkers:

Riley12

Reaction score
It was so AWESOME!!!

I was in the same spot as last year - next to the Renton sign outside the VMAC. So many people there saying that after watching last year's send off on youtube, they HAD to be a part of it this year. Woot!!!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Riley12":1jeb2da6 said:
It was so AWESOME!!!

I was in the same spot as last year - next to the Renton sign outside the VMAC. So many people there saying that after watching last year's send off on youtube, they HAD to be a part of it this year. Woot!!!

Thanks for Repping Riley...Go Hawks.

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
The thousands of 12s stretched for over a mile. It was truly spectacular.

Riley12

Reaction score
Since the Pats troll is pissing all over the other send off thread, I'll post this photo of me from .com here

Lots of first timers there, Spiritof12. People were repeatedly saying that they didn't want to miss it this time around.

201520SB20Sendoff20Me zps9pyczcbj