Not watching the pro bowl

rideaducati

Reaction score
I'm listening to the NFC Championship game being re-broadcast on 710 am right now. They're about at halftime.

Optimus25

Reaction score
Well, you just missed a great interview with Richard Sherman and earl Thomas from the sideline. Sherm just owned Goodell on live tv.

Optimus25

Reaction score
He basically was asked some injury questions etc and then in the end he was asked to explain his comments regarding his opinion that the patriots won't get any punishment from deflategate. His answer began with "well, that's just the world we live in, i know nothing s gonna happen, and then he proceeded to say its the LEAGUE they play in, and that the nfl is too focused on everything Marshawn is doing." i could just picture Goodell s face drop as he hears that interview play out....

Optimus25

Reaction score
pmedic920":3symyhn1 said:
Optimus25":3symyhn1 said:
Well, you just missed a great interview with Richard Sherman and earl Thomas from the sideline. Sherm just owned Goodell on live tv.

He nailed the commish at the arrival press conf. too.
Yeah, but so few casual fans watch that vs the pro bowl.

taco40

Reaction score
Started watching after the NFL Networks Seahawks 2013 show. I'm wondering why they don't just play two hand touch or flag football in pads? The tackling gets worse and worse so as not to really call it tackling at all.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
purpleworld":1deop72k said:
The Pro Bowl has become nothing more than a circus show....
I think last year's and this year's have been better than the several before them, personally.