Bitter, bitter Cardinals fans.

taco40

Reaction score
It's obvious that they were there with free tickets since no one would want to pay to see that lame game unless you are family and friends of the players. Apparently, as guests, they don't know how to be gracious ones.

korboko

Reaction score
I don't want to see this Seahawks/Cardinals rivalry become something that is real.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
On the Facebook for the city of Pheonix, they welcomed us when we landed. 95% of the comments were from AZ fans telling us to go back to Seattle. One guy actually comment that he wished our plane had crashed.

evergreen

Reaction score
It's really in their face that we are there a do not them. They were thinking they're better than us. I guess we all know how it all stacks up now, don't we? !

ballhawks12

Reaction score
Cardinal fans:
10593476_815751385124386_1941533941_a.jpg

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Love the butthurt!

And I don't want to hear about Cardinals injuries. We have 15 PLAYERS on IR and got to our 4th string center during the season. Suck it up, redbirds.

AgentDib

Reaction score
I look at it the other way; you want your division rival to be booing your players. Nobody boos the Jaguars because they are harmless. We want our division rivals to know that the road to the playoffs is through Seattle and that we stand in their way. Let them spend the off-season and preseason thinking about us.

Seafan

Reaction score
The Cards just lost their best coach ever. I don't see them as tough in 2015 as last. Bowles was special.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
For my response I'm going all high school kid with a big thumbs-and-index-fingers "W".

Whatevs, Arizonans. Whatevs.

oops. almost forgot this: :roll:

drdiags

Reaction score
Any division rival fan worth their salt is going to boo a division foe showing up at their house under these circumstances. Its how things are supposed to work. Would make the Cardinals fans seem soft if they did anything else. Come on man, get with the program!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I've got no problem with them being salty. It's expected. How would YOU guys feel if the Cardinals were squaring off in the Super Bowl at CenturyLink?