I Can See it Now -The Signs that is

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
Or maybe not.

Do you think the persnickety NFL will limit the content and number of signs/banners by fans? 12's have a knack for creative sign writing so I hope they won't be restricted.

I'm thinking "Seahawks: Full Blown Ballers" or "Golden Cleats Vs. Cheats". (Posted this in the thread showing Lynch de-planning with his gold shoes).

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
It doesn't matter what the NFL bans because they can't ban the most important thing the 12s will bring, the noise.

I was there in that stadium in 13 and you could hear us. This isn't Met Life, this joint has a hole in the roof and I would be very surprised if it had anything less than 55% 12s. The 12s won't be deafening, but they know what to do and the Pats fans don't get it. They don't know what it really means to be truly disruptive and the 12s will be recognized even with a split crowd.

This isn't the Steelers, Niners or Cowboys with massive fan bases, this is NE. They have a bandwagon in the NE, but they also have a bandwagon of haters. Take all the signs they want, they won't be able to take the one thing that matters.

Latest posts