Jamie Collins, the Russell Wilson eraser

sutz

Reaction score
Well, it's a good thing for you guys that the Seahawks staff hasn't seen that video. ;)

forgivenhawksfan

Reaction score
Lmao, Pete Priscilla is a Seahawk hater, good thing for us he guaranteed a superbowl victory by picking the pats. The trend is your friend.

Reaction score
Collins may have success against Wilson, but for now this is yet another in a long line of players who Pete "I loathe the Seahawks" Prisco says will shut down the Hawks and Wilson.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Welcome to .net
We appreciate your input.
I watched the video in your link and read the text.
I may have missed something.
Could you kindly explain the point you are trying to make?
I'm sure it's right there but I killed a few brain cells last night and I'm not catching it.

ivotuk

Reaction score
"I asked Colts quarterback Andrew Luck about Collins. He faced the Patriots twice this year. Luck, not known for his hyperbole, glowed as he mentioned Collins.

"I think he's the most underrated player in the NFL," Luck said. "He can do so many things in that defense.""

Luck "glows" about every player and has earned a reputation for doing so. Don't believe me? Check out ProFootballMock's (I think that's the site) portrayal of him.

sutz

Reaction score
I point out a simple quote from Marshawn Lynch when presented with a similar meme before the last SB.

"Man, they got to stop ALL of us."

Wartooth

Reaction score
Really?
He said this very same thing about 48...
How the 'much' improved Donkos defense was going to shut Russell down...
How'ed that work out?

volsunghawk

Reaction score
While I do believe that Collins is going to be a key player in this game, I didn't even have to click the link to know who wrote that piece. All I saw was the title and "cbssports" at the beginning of the URL, and I knew it was Prisco. Dude has an irrational bias against Wilson, and because of the vitriol legitimately thrown his way on Twitter from Seahawks fans, he now loves to take shots at Wilson and get into petty little arguments with Seahawks fans afterwards.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Prisco isn't an analyst. He uses preschool X&Os littered with confirmation bias to hide the fact he's a huge Cardinals fanboy. Not to take away from Collins, but Seattle has played better linebackers and had success.

OP
OP

50yrpatsfan

Reaction score
DavidSeven":13n9mrf6 said:
Prisco isn't an analyst. He uses preschool X&Os littered with confirmation bias to hide the fact he's a huge Cardinals fanboy. Not to take away from Collins, but Seattle has played better linebackers and had success.

They haven't played anyone like Collins because there isn't anyone like him. His range and quickness are ridiculous, but his biggest thing is that when it's him and the runner in space, that guy is going down.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
He's a good player. The Hawks will have to account for him. Russ faces faster LBs in practice every day though, I'm sure he will be A-OK

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
50yrpatsfan":3bucz3rx said:
DavidSeven":3bucz3rx said:

They haven't played anyone like Collins because there isn't anyone like him. His range and quickness are ridiculous, but his biggest thing is that when it's him and the runner in space, that guy is going down.

They play against 4-5 of those guys in practice every day.