Locker room attendant being questioned

Chawks1

Reaction score
ImageI'm sure he acted alone. Must be a rogue employee who decided to do this on his own for the very first time during the AFC Championship game. Right?

Don't worry I'm sure Brady will let him take the fall. Next time we hear from this guy it will be from here:

bigDhawk

Reaction score
Yup, the ball boy deflated the balls with Brady having no knowledge. Heck, the Colts paid him to do it. Where's my tin foil hat?

jhawk91

Reaction score
bigDhawk":21op1ekw said:
Yup, the ball boy deflated the balls with Brady having no knowledge. Heck, the Colts paid him to do it. Where's my tin foil hat?
Amazingly Patriots fans actually have suggested they where set up and the ball boy was paid off, it's mind boggling how brain washed some of them are.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
forgivenhawksfan":ajjrtm0f said:
He better rat out Brady

There's a better chance of Vince Lombardi himself crawling out of his grave and coaching special teams this weekend.

I guarantee the Patriots have already set up offshore accounts for all their equipment managers and locker room attendants, as well as paid for the first two years of college for all their kids.

The only way these jokers get busted is if the league can find video evidence of them doctoring the balls, cause it sure as hell isn't going to come from verbal interviews.

Chawks1

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":23jnktuy said:
forgivenhawksfan":23jnktuy said:
He better rat out Brady

There's a better chance of Vince Lombardi himself crawling out of his grave and coaching special teams this weekend.

I guarantee the Patriots have already set up offshore accounts for all their equipment managers and locker room attendants, as well as paid for the first two years of college for all their kids.

The only way these jokers get busted is if the league can find video evidence of them doctoring the balls, cause it sure as hell isn't going to come from verbal interviews.

Remember though this is America. I guarantee some Indy fan will file a lawsuit against the Pats for fraud or something (just like the Cowboy fan is doing against the NFL right now for saying Dez dropped the ball). Once people are put under oath and depositions are taken the chance for serving jail time for lying comes into play. Also, once this guys name gets out to the public how many death threats will he get? You think he will still tow the company line?

huskylawyer

Reaction score
Tumblr n0r3za8cc51rz3pnuo4 1280

"Hey Ballboy, you've been promoted! Why don't you come over to my house in Southie for the official ceremony and swearing in. Come alone. Again, congrats!" - Patriots "Chief of Security" to Ball boy.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Belichick: “We can’t speak specifically to what happened because we have no way of touching the footballs other than once the officials have them we don’t touch them except for when we play with them in the game.”

http://www.patriots.com/news/article-1/ ... d798c110ea

Liar
Belichick-Deflate.png

Bob_the_Destroyer

Reaction score
Chawks1":29ru6och said:
Remember though this is America. I guarantee some Indy fan will file a lawsuit against the Pats for fraud or something (just like the Cowboy fan is doing against the NFL right now for saying Dez dropped the ball). Once people are put under oath and depositions are taken the chance for serving jail time for lying comes into play. Also, once this guys name gets out to the public how many death threats will he get? You think he will still tow the company line?
I am not necessarily for it, but that is an interesting idea. If they can prove cheating, Indy has a better chance than Dallas of a bringing a legitimate lawsuit. Dallas would be suing based on a referee's best-effort judgement, which most probably isn't fraud. If the Colts could prove the Patriots purposely deflated the balls, then they can probably sue them for fraud and might even have a chance of winning.

If I were the Colts, I would sue for at least three first round draft picks -- i.e. New England has to give Indianapolis three of its first round picks. That's a hefty fine, but it's probably about right if they prevented them from a chance at going to the Super Bowl.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
huskylawyer":24bm9hyl said:
Tumblr n0r3za8cc51rz3pnuo4 1280

"Hey Ballboy, you've been promoted! Why don't you come over to my house in Southie for the official ceremony and swearing in. Come alone. Again, congrats!" - Patriots "Chief of Security" to Ball boy.

Until just recently Belicheat had an actual gangster and murderer on the roster (Aaron Hernandez). Maybe someone else has taken over the enforc, er, I mean "team security" duties. Just a glee club sort of thing, you know team building exercises, camaraderie, that sort of thing.

kearly

Reaction score
Ball boy to fall on the sword while reading from a script in 3, 2...

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Cripes. If this taints our Super Bowl win, I'll be pissed. Yes, I said taints.

I don't want no friggin' asterisk next to XLVIX.

huskylawyer

Reaction score
Kraft had a pretty strong denial about the allegations. Wanted the media, NFL and fans to apologize when the Pats are exonerated. Looked just like this guy:

lance-armstrong-doping-denials.jpg

Seanhawk

Reaction score
HomerJHawk":1ts5u6ah said:
Cripes. If this taints our Super Bowl win, I'll be pissed. Yes, I said taints.

I don't want no friggin' asterisk next to XLVIX.

Getting a little ahead of yourself aren't you?

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
jhawk91":3u726yw2 said:
bigDhawk":3u726yw2 said:
Amazingly Patriots fans actually have suggested they where set up and the ball boy was paid off, it's mind boggling how brain washed some of them are.
Of course. The Colts paid the ball boy to deflate Brady's balls so that he would only beat them by 38 points in the rain instead of 58.

/ tin foil hat :0190l:

12thManNorth

Reaction score
yea will be nice when they fire him and then for the next ten years he's paid a salary 5X more than he's earning right now as a "consultant". Ie, to go in a Witness Protection program and collect paycheques to shut his mouth.

If somebody is stupid enough to think this guy acted alone, then I don't know how you make it through life