Kam dated Kenny Easleys daughter....

irocdave

Reaction score
I had never heard this before. My wife and I watched a bunch of SB highlights and we stumbled upon an interview with Kam on NFL network prior to the NFCCG. 1st question was if he knows who Kenny Easley is. He said yes and that he dated Kenny's daughter in HS and met him a couple of times. Kenny had the words of wisdom to point Kam in the right directions entering the NFL.

Sorry if this is a repost, hadn't seen this before. This is really odd and awesome. Similar to Red Bryant marrying Jacob Greens daughter. Does this happen on other NFL teams?

Jiggy

Reaction score
Just another small tidbit that tells me this is a team of destiny!

Laloosh

Reaction score
Easley was asked about it recently and he said that while it was true, he had never actually met Kam. Kam, you got some 'splaining to do...

253hawk

Reaction score
Too bad he didn't have any kids with her. Could you imagine a football player with Chancellor+Easley genes?

blue 22

Reaction score
253hawk":27wkqds0 said:
Too bad he didn't have any kids with her. Could you imagine a football player with Chancellor+Easley genes?

LMAO

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Laloosh":2gjemxei said:
Easley was asked about it recently and he said that while it was true, he had never actually met Kam. Kam, you got some 'splaining to do...
Like we have to guess? Kam was havin' some fun without looking for a commitment, I'm assuming... :)

Latest posts