Jawless I on Mike and Mike this morning, 1/27

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Claims that it won't be close and the Patriots will win 31-20.

Shouldn't be surprised though as he doesn't believe in defense. He has also predicted in the past that Kaepernick would be the greatest of all time.

rideaducati

Reaction score
He picked the exact score I have picked for the game except he picked the wrong winner.

31-20 Seahawks win.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
One person's opinion that won't play any role in deciding the game. I don't understand why people get worked up over predictions.

12thManHawkFan

Reaction score
Inthink they are trying to pump up the game, i just cant beleve all of these fools didnt learn anything last year.

Ozzy

Reaction score
His reasoning was that Gates went off so obviously Gronk will. Didn't mention injuries to Kam or that it was so early in the year. He did say some nice things about RW which if you listen to him was somewhat of a shock.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
He also thought Foles was better than Wilson....said that much at the beginning of this year.

Northhawk

Reaction score
CPHawk":qnsh4r83 said:
652cHAWK":qnsh4r83 said:
idahawks":qnsh4r83 said:
KatarHol":qnsh4r83 said:
I've yet to hear anyone pick the seahawks

Bret Favre picked the Seahawks

I believe Heath Evans(former Pat) did too?
And hawk, and saint.

Ya, Evans did pick the Hawks despite saying he was a Pat's fan in his heart.

In fact, more pundits are picking the Hawks this year than last and coverage has been waaay more balanced this year than last on most media.Which makes the Jaws' mancrush on Brady and the Pats this morning more noticeable. I thought they have been doing a good job on balancing the coverage but they let all objectivity go this morning as Jaws babbled on.

Not worried about it. Kinda wish more would pick the Pat's and provide fuel for the Hawks as they feed off it.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
idahawks":270sbtts said:
KatarHol":270sbtts said:

You guys know how the NFL is, over-reactive and short term memory.

All these guys have on their brain is NE destroying the Colts and the Hawks barely getting out of Dodge with an overtime win against the Packers.

So that equates to the Pats > Hawks.

Same thing happened last year, Donkos kick the Pats ass and the Hawks escaping the NFC Championship game with "The Tip.".........and once again I'll say, good, I want everyone to pick the Pats, cause it feeds our players. Feeds them full of hate, resentment and anger.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":2hcl5ufw said:
Claims that it won't be close and the Patriots will win 31-20.

Shouldn't be surprised though as he doesn't believe in defense. He has also predicted in the past that Kaepernick would be the greatest of all time.
Well then why are you? You know for a fact that he thinks unless you're 6'4" or whatever you can't possibly play quarterback or that football itself takes both offense/defense/special teams to actually win. Wouldn't that mean you have to have 53 pretty decent players all playing for each other and in unison?

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I don't think there are too many people that want to go on record as betting against Shady Brady in a game this important. We all know what outcome the NFL wants.

Northhawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1opjtchc said:
idahawks":1opjtchc said:
KatarHol":1opjtchc said:

You guys know how the NFL is, over-reactive and short term memory.

All these guys have on their brain is NE destroying the Colts and the Hawks barely getting out of Dodge with an overtime win against the Packers.

So that equates to the Pats > Hawks.

Same thing happened last year, Donkos kick the Pats ass and the Hawks escaping the NFC Championship game with "The Tip.".........and once again I'll say, good, I want everyone to pick the Pats, cause it feeds our players. Feeds them full of hate, resentment and anger.

Perfect example was the the Top 10 plays of the Seahawks' season segment on NFL Network. They had Micheal Bennett as a guest and 9 of the 10 plays were offensive plays. The Kam pick six was the only D play.

Weird given the Hawks have one of the best D's of all time. But, of course, D doesn't generate ratings.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
rideaducati":1p3y72sn said:
He picked the exact score I have picked for the game except he picked the wrong winner.

31-20 Seahawks win.

Considering in their last 2 Super Bowls the PATS have yet to score more than 17, I think that's being generous.